What's new

2022 NFL Thread

I think he is a solid enough QB helped by the system Shanahan runs. Deffo better than last pick in the draft though for sure, I thought that as soon as they drafted him.

Jags fan myself; hopefully we take care of business against the Titans next weekend and win the division!
It’s also refreshing to seeing the 49ers attacking down field more than 10 yards. This is an element that’s been missing since Jimmy G got to SF

Wow horrific news at the Bengals and Bills game tonight. Hamlin,a young for player for the Bills, collapsed after making a tackle and they had to give him CPR. Taken off an ambulance, think he had a heart attack. Prayers for him for sure and his family and teammates.

Wow horrific news at the Bengals and Bills game tonight. Hamlin,a young for player for the Bills, collapsed after making a tackle and they had to give him CPR. Taken off an ambulance, think he had a heart attack. Prayers for him for sure and his family and teammates.
Starting to sound like he’ll pull through from reports of what his family said doctors told them.

Who does everyone have today?

I’ve got Bengals and Eagles going to the Super Bowl.

I’d like to see the Chiefs win but their defense isn’t good and Mahomes is banged up. The Bengals have owned them even when healthy. The Niners v Eagles game is harder for me. Eagles have more balance than the Niners so I’m going with them.

What do you think?

My heart said the 49ers, but looks like that isn't happening.

I'm good with Eagles and Bengals.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Who does everyone have today?

I’ve got Bengals and Eagles going to the Super Bowl.

I’d like to see the Chiefs win but their defense isn’t good and Mahomes is banged up. The Bengals have owned them even when healthy. The Niners v Eagles game is harder for me. Eagles have more balance than the Niners so I’m going with them.

What do you think?
I picked eagles and bengals as well. watching the bengals vs chiefs game it seems like the nfl didn't want the bengals to win. Man they got screwed by the refs a lot.

I picked eagles and bengals as well. watching the bengals vs chiefs game it seems like the nfl didn't want the bengals to win. Man they got screwed by the refs a lot.
When the refs gave the Chiefs a do-over on 3rd down I turned the game off.

No desire to watch a blatantly rigged game.

I hope the Eagles smash them in the Superbowl, but I guess that'll depend on whether or not the refs allow it.

So the company I work for, Dannon/Danone, will be debuting a new commercial during the superbowl. Something to watch for. I believe Dak Prescott is going to be the spokesperson. The list of spokespeople that I can think of off the top of my head for previous dannon commercial is Heidi Klum, Jamie Lee Curtis, John Stamos, Cam Newton, and now Dak Prescott. Pretty cool.

So the company I work for, Dannon/Danone, will be debuting a new commercial during the superbowl. Something to watch for. I believe Dak Prescott is going to be the spokesperson. The list of spokespeople that I can think of off the top of my head for previous dannon commercial is Heidi Klum, Jamie Lee Curtis, John Stamos, Cam Newton, and now Dak Prescott. Pretty cool.
correction, im hearing its deon sanders that is the spokesperson, not dak prescott.

Pro sports got in bed with online gambling and now football has had many high publicity bad calls. Football had some bad calls and debates in the past, but the worst calls in the last 20 years seem to skew pretty hard to the post online gambling partnership era.

Haha, these Packers Jets negotiators are heading to the same outcome the jazz Knicks negotiations went. Lol
The packers and jazz probably are/did ask too much in return for the player that wants to go to NY and NY probably needs to just make the trade and get said player at any cost, but are playing hard ball. The similarities are crazy.

The packers and jazz probably are/did ask too much in return for the player that wants to go to NY and NY probably needs to just make the trade and get said player at any cost, but are playing hard ball. The similarities are crazy.
As a Jets fan, I disagree. I don’t want to mortgage the figure for an aging (and slightly loony) QB. Like maybe two first rounders or a first, a second, and a fourth are about all I’d like to part with.

As a Jets fan, I disagree. I don’t want to mortgage the figure for an aging (and slightly loony) QB. Like maybe two first rounders or a first, a second, and a fourth are about all I’d like to part with.

Even that’s too much. I’m not giving up a 1st round pick who might play for 1-2 seasons. If the Packers don’t like it, tell ‘em to take a hike. They can’t afford his cap hit, and Rodgers won’t play for another team. He wants to be a Jet. Offer them two 2nds. If he plays two seasons, throw in a 2025 3rd. The Jets have all the leverage imo.