Mike Conley

Team C writeup and rotations

Kessler // Truck
Chambers // Truck // Howard
King // Howard
Hornacek // Harris
Stockton // Harris

Walker Kessler
2022-23 season. Will be all rookie team 9pts 9reb 2.3 blocks 71%fg. (he’s played more games off the bench than he’s started, numbers are skewed)

Tom Chambers
1989-90 season allstar, all nba second team 27pts 6reb 2 ast. 50% fg

Bernard King HOF
1984-85 season allstar 1st team all nba team scoring champ. 33pts. 6reb. 4ast. 53% fg

Jeff Hornacek
1991-92 season. Allstar 20pts 5reb 5ast 2 stl. 43% 3pt. 51%fg 88%ft

John Stockton (HOF) (all time leader in steals and assists)
1989-90 season ast leader all nba 2nd team allstar 17pts. 3reb. 14ast. 3stl. 41%3pt. 51%fg.

Truck Robinson
1977-78 season rebound champ top 8 in mvp voting. Allstar all nba first team 23pts. 16reb. 2ast. 1blk.

Josh Howard
2006-07 season allstar 19pts. 7reb. 2ast. 1stl. 38%3pt 45%fg.

Devin Harris
2008-09 season allstar 21pts. 3reb. 7ast 2stl. 9ft’s per game

Ok, who's paying off Team E's voters? This shouldn't even be close lmao.

I'm convinced Team E has Multiple burners he uses for votes.

Ok, who's paying off Team E's voters? This shouldn't even be close lmao.

I'm convinced Team E has Multiple burners he uses for votes.
Pretty sure there was an agreement somewhere to not vote for Stockton or Malone this year. The team with Malone was easily the strongest in this thing. No question. And objectively so. This is why I don't play in these.

Probably the best thing to do is ban anyone who voted for team e from being able to vote again.

Team E is only slightly better than this current Jazz team. The other team has 2 HOF players and 5 other solid all stars around them. The only thing I can think is people voted on their time with the Jazz only.
This. Ball don't lie. This was one of the dumbest outcomes of any of these draft things I've seen on jazz fanz, all the way around. I mean most fans on here are morons, me included, but, come on.

Team E is only slightly better than this current Jazz team.
This is the farthest thing from the truth. Conley in his prime was way better than this year’s version or even two years ago. Gobert at his best had the jazz as a perennial top five defensive team and Bogey is Bogey, add them to This years Lauri and JC that’s a potent team and would beat every team in the nba this year.

This is the farthest thing from the truth. Conley in his prime was way better than this year’s version or even two years ago. Gobert at his best had the jazz as a perennial top five defensive team and Bogey is Bogey, add them to This years Lauri and JC that’s a potent team and would beat every team in the nba this year.
This team doesn’t have any all timers, but it’s still a good team and would beat this years team ten out of ten times.