What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Maybe Bawse Dog went to church. A lot of people in Utah do that on Sunday. I'm sure he'll pick soon.

Iceberg Slim
Or you may know him as the "Iceman"

George Gervin
79-80

33 ppg year
Great pick. Would’ve broken my rule of not picking guys I’ve picked before if he would’ve fallen to my next spot. Still trying to figure out who I’m going to take for my 2nd pre80’s guy. I’ve pretty much drafted all of them at one point or another.

Great pick. Would’ve broken my rule of not picking guys I’ve picked before if he would’ve fallen to my next spot. Still trying to figure out who I’m going to take for my 2nd pre80’s guy. I’ve pretty much drafted all of them at one point or another.
You know that after the first 5, you're not bound by the eras, right?

You know that after the first 5, you're not bound by the eras, right?
Oh yeah. I did it last year, just to see what my team would look like if I drafted two from each era, and I thought my results were pretty interesting.

I’m trying it again this year. But, I’m also trying to avoid drafting the same guys I always pick. So, I have my own rules that make things a little more challenging.

Oh yeah. I did it last year, just to see what my team would look like if I drafted two from each era, and I thought my results were pretty interesting.

I’m trying it again this year. But, I’m also trying to avoid drafting the same guys I always pick. So, I have my own rules that make things a little more challenging.
Haha, making it unusually tough on yourself.