What's new

2023 JazzFanz Awards - First Team All-JazzFanz (Final Ballot)

First Team All-JazzFanz

• JazzGal

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • LogGrad98

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Bodhi

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • JazzAvenues

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • David Hume

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • fishonjazz

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • Saint Cy of JFC

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Handlogten's Heros

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • NUMBERICA

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coach Ellis

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Jingled

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
You are allowed FIVE votes toward First Team All-JazzFanz in this poll. Top five vote earners will win. Ties at fifth place will be broken by extension of the deadline.

Winners earn a badge next to their name and recognition.

Good luck!

I went with Log, Bodhi, Numb, Jingled, and HH. My hardest choice was between Jingled and coach ellis. Jingled barely won that last spot. Really good finals though. All good choices.

@JazzAvenues for the all content and hard work
@Saint Cy of JFC for being an engine of discussion and controversy
@Jingled for the timely news (tweets)
@Handlogten's Heros for being the most on-point
@NUMBERICA cuz he deserves to get something out of all of the wasted years suffering in this god-forsaken place

I like everyone on the list and everyone is deserving of recognition, but the reasons above were concrete.

Last edited:
Votes do not track with pre-finale votes.

I'm sure everything is fine.

I casted one vote.

guillotine.jpg

I respect the results but I just don't get why NUMBERICA isn't an easy pick. He's been in my top-5 every year without question. I voted for 4 of the 5 winners and my 5th vote was for NUMBERICA.

If there is anything I have learned about this forum, its that most fans on here care more about feeling good, than dealing in facts.
I like the Jazz potential they have some nice pieces going forward, but the truth is, they could just as easily be a treadmill team than a contender in 4 years.
The draft is not going to be the answer and the same old iteration that never fails to inspire fans who just want to feel good about losing two all nba level players the offseason previous.
I will take my ball and go home now, & no you are not welcome.