What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

I mean you really believe in the kid to have him at 11 but are like "I wouldn't take him at 16 or 17 cuz of fit"
I had him at 11 in February my dude. I said I would probably still have him lottery (won't do another one til season is over). Also my board isn't consensus at all, so dudes I have in that range will probably still be available (see Sidy).

And that is how this draft is for me. Not a lot of separation between late lottery and late teens.

Watching Mo Wagner... don't do it... don't say the thing you are thinking...

Do you think Sexton turns the ball over a lot or takes bad shots or something? (he does neither)

It's like he plays with blinders on, doesn't make the optimal play. Didn't you remember the war of words he had with Hardy beginning of the season?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YVY-uTCvVQ

I just dont buy the concerns with his shooting.

Just looking at his shooting form, the first guy who came to mind is Porzingis. Neither one leans much and they jump really low and usually straight up. They both also look stiff on the torso when they shoot. I think there is nothing really wrong with his shot just needs reps to develop fluidity. Porzingis release might be quicker though, but he is the best shooting comp that comes to mind.

But the sample size I've seen from Filipowski is really low (that one video) so Im not gonna die on this hill. Could also be just that they are both white and tall.