What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

You’re too smart to be this guy. Just watch some games.
I've seen games too. I just dont have a chronological progression in my head because it's not like I followed Ohio State throughout the year. The only team I watched consistently was UConn, probably watched over 1 UConn game per week the entire season.

It's the same thing with Taylor Hendricks. I watched Hendricks a lot very early on and one of the things I noticed on him were high hips and a high stance, but a lot of people said he improved on that as the year went on (but I stopped watching UCF games because they were mostly boring and I already decided I liked Hendricks). Sometimes guys can develop reps on something and theres the lack of nuance of the people who watch these guys game in and game out in real tme.

I've seen games too. I just dont have a chronological progression in my head because it's not like I followed Ohio State throughout the year. The only team I watched consistently was UConn, probably watched over 1 UConn game per week the entire season.

It's the same thing with Taylor Hendricks. I watched Hendricks a lot very early on and one of the things I noticed on him were high hips and a high stance, but a lot of people said he improved on that as the year went on (but I stopped watching UCF games because they were mostly boring and I already decided I liked Hendricks). Sometimes guys can develop reps on something and theres the lack of nuance of the people who watch these guys game in and game out in real tme.
You like Hendricks?

So since i think we make the playoffs next year (meaning we give away our pick) you are basically asking if I would trade #9 for #12 and another first round pick (lets say #19 as I think that is about where it will be). #9 for #12 and #19. I think that is a no brainer. Easy yes for me.
That’s the pick math but it’s also just removing the issue of having it hang over your head. It’s like paying off a credit card… it’s not just the money… it’s a mental thing too.

The Bilal hype wave is coming. Seeing a lot of random people putting him high on their boards. All this hype for a guy who scores 4 ppg in the French league. Who could ever fall for that? ;)

… I actually really only have one TV :’(((
Me too. (could obviously afford another one as they are cheap as **** but dont want another one.)

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HE PLAYS. WE DONT WANT HIM
Its ok to just admit that you didn't know he wasn't a center.

The Bilal hype wave is coming. Seeing a lot of random people putting him high on their boards. All this hype for a guy who scores 4 ppg in the French league. Who could ever fall for that? ;)
4 ppg for realz? Lol I had no idea.