What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Hendricks was the best player on a decent team and shot way better on the looks he got than Walker as the second or third option on a great team.

If we stay at 9, it seems like Wemby, Scoot, B Miller, Amen , Ausar, Cam, and Black will all be gone as well as one of Walker or Hendrix. That means we are basically choosing among the leftover of Walker/Hendrix plus Dick, Wallace, and Bufkin. I’d have Dick last among those players.

If we stay at 9, it seems like Wemby, Scoot, B Miller, Amen , Ausar, Cam, and Black will all be gone as well as one of Walker or Hendrix. That means we are basically choosing among the leftover of Walker/Hendrix plus Dick, Wallace, and Bufkin. I’d have Dick last among those players.

That’s what I’m starting to think as well. Walker might be the one who is available at 9.

This makes sense, but I don't think the Jazz are going to passively sit at #9 and see who falls. I think they'd move up to #6 with ORL to get either Whitmore or Walker, while ORL gets Hendricks at #9 and picks up another asset. ORL can then take Dick at #11.

This makes sense, but I don't think the Jazz are going to passively sit at #9 and see who falls. I think they'd move up to #6 with ORL to get either Whitmore or Walker, while ORL gets Hendricks at #9 and picks up another asset. ORL can then take Dick at #11.

Zero shot we trade up to 6 for Walker when there is 8 other players better than him.

Out of how many players? Are you trying to say the league isn't trash right now?
I think calling it trash is reductive. There's a ton of talent in OTE. It's young dudes playing pro rules with an emphasis on pace, it's going to get a bit sloppy, but it's not a bad league.