What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Did something really bad happen in your real life recently? Or did you decide your meds were bad for you or something?
SnE has been making a mess of the General forum for months now. Basically only @OneBrow responds to them anymore so I think they decided to test the troll waters over here in the Jazz section.

Did something really bad happen in your real life recently? Or did you decide your meds were bad for you or something?
I think there’s a strong possibility of something like that. A breakup or something else traumatic. He’s also clearly unhappy with his hardware store job. I’m sure this time of year there’s a lot of work and very little reward working at Lowe’s or Home Depot. I get that. But he ruins any sympathy one might have by being a jackass troll. And He’s only becoming angrier because most folks in the general forum have him on ignore. They’ve also discovered his alt accounts, Jazzyfresh (who has been banned) and mongoose.

It’s funny how he projects. He claims I’m stalking him when just a few pages over he randomly mentions me. I was curious what Saint was responding to so I read this message (I have steak blocked) and of course I’m just randomly cited in a conversation that had nothing to do with me.

Lolololololplololpl

Didn't think so. Can't even put your money where your mouth is even for something so unserious as a friendly wager. Typical Thriller.
He’s just a sad troll, taking out his frustration with life on a sports messaging forum. Always trying to drag people down into the muck. And then playing the victim card. Sad. One would think he’d grow out of this or get a better job that’d bring about better life satisfaction. Unfortunately, he seems stuck in whatever rut he’s in, getting off on the negative attention he receives by trolling.

Last edited:
See... Now you all are resulting to just flat out meanness and downright hatred and attacking my person.

All because I said Tatum is not going to win a championship. Nothing more... Than saying Tatum will not win a championship.

now we’ve reached the point of playing the victim card.

1. Tries to stir the pot by trolling/provoking a fight
2. Gets the negative attention he craves.
3. People call him out for trolling. And once he can’t play the troll game he:
4. Plays the victim card and disappears for a time.
5. Goes back to step 1 sometimes as steak and sometimes with an alt account.

now we’ve reached the point of playing the victim card.

1. Tries to stir the pot by trolling/provoking a fight
2. Gets the negative attention he craves.
3. People call him out for trolling. And once he can’t play the troll game he:
4. Plays the victim card and disappears for a time.
5. Goes back to step 1 sometimes as steak and sometimes with an alt account.
You are Cy. I stand by that. You two are the exact same poster. You use Cy as your basketball post and Thriller as your General post. I come post here more because posters in General literally wished death on me and wished I died a slow painful death and that was over the line and first post Cy(you) randomly call me dumb for simply stating that Tatum is like Mitchell. I let it slide but then you then bump the conversation just to create more drama. You now are starting to stalk me. It's so obvious what you do.

I never called you out or **** on your job or your mental status or financial status like you. I never attacked you as a person. I simply said that you followed me here to be a jerk.

I'm done feeding you though. Respectively leave me alone. Both of your accounts that are always magically posting at the same time.

LOL!

I’m Cy and Fish now?

LOL

You pick fights with others and bring them into conversations that have nothing to do with them, get your *** handed to you, and whine like a little bitch.

You’re not the victim.

For those of you wondering, this is what he’s done in the general forum. I’d suggest just ignoring him. It’s hard to because he cacas all over this board. You’ll see posters responding to something weird and you’ll then see your name included. But he’s a pathetic and engaging with him does nothing productive. It just feeds his lack of self-esteem and self-worth with negative attention that he craves.

Here comes the last minute insult, v card, and disappearance (for only a time). He’ll come back to stir the pot again either as himself or an alt.

Last edited:
All because I don't think Tatum is going to carry a team to a championship.
LOL!

You pick fights with others and bring them into conversations that have nothing to do with them, get your *** handed to you, and whine like a little bitch.

You’re not the victim.

For those of you wondering, this is what he’s done in the general forum. I’d suggest just ignoring him.
Funny how you knew I was talking about you though I'm on ignore.... Crazy how that happened. How could you possibly know I was talking about you, when I was on ignore? Hmm....

Now leave me alone Cy. No need to bring other posters into this to get your own self off. Let's talk ball.

I’m really interested in the Joker v AD matchup. That could be epic as long as AD doesn’t break.
The Murray/Brown v Shroeder/Dlo matchup.

Ironically, the one that could be the make or break is Lebron’s matchup with Gordon and Porter. 5-10 years ago, this would’ve been a landslide for Lebron. Today? I have questions on whether Lebron has enough juice to dominate this matchup enough for him team to win.

I’m really interested in the Joker v AD matchup. That could be epic as long as AD doesn’t break.

Ironically, the one that could be the make or break is Lebron’s matchup with Gordon and Porter. 5-10 years ago, this would’ve been a landslide for Lebron. Today? I have questions on whether Lebron has enough juice to dominate this matchup enough for him team to win.
Thank you for bringing us back to actual basketball discussion.

Have you watched LeBron this postseason?

I wasn't huge on Denver but I think they are now the favorites. I think their length is going to hurt the Lakers not to mention the ability to run the floor especially at a high altitude is going to run its course. They are a much tougher matchup than Golden State was and if Klay wasn't complete garbage, I think GS wins the series. They can run, they have more depth, they have homecourt and they matchup at most positions.

I think the lakers are in trouble. In the warriors series AD didnt have to guard his own man so he could then guard everyone on the warriors while roaming around. This series he will have to defend his own man. Other lakers are going to have play great defense and not rely on AD to help them. The nuggets offense is a well oiled machine and i dont think the lakers can keep up.

I think the lakers are in trouble. In the warriors series AD didnt have to guard his own man so he could then guard everyone on the warriors while roaming around. This series he will have to defend his own man. Other lakers are going to have play great defense and not rely on AD to help them. The nuggets offense is a well oiled machine and i dont think the lakers can keep up.
This is the Nuggets series to win. If they get beat, it is because they gave it away.

Oh totally. I think the Nuggets could run away with this if they play up to their full potential. I think Joker should have his way But I also think the Nuggets have the shooting and athleticism to run the Lakers out.

I could see the Lakers making this series if Porter and KCP go into a coma, Lebron somehow gets into a zone, and the Lakers get to play at their grind it out pace. Honestly though this is the Nuggets series to lose. I think even a 2010 led Lebron would struggle to win against this Nuggets team. These guys when they’re on are the best team in the league. Joker is just a monster. He’s the modern day tim Duncan.

GS had a lot of its success when they lured AD out of the paint. If Jokic can do that then the other guys may be able to do enough damage to win. I think Denver wins… GS also missed a bunch of open shots so Lakers got a little luck there.

not just about age with lebron. his foot is clearly still bothering him - he was supposed to have season ending surgery on it and chose not to. besides being an old man, he's definitely not 100% - you can see he's getting hardly any explosion and is a different player than he was prior to the injury.

There should be more Lakers hate in this thread. So much hate that you can’t even engage in rational discussion about the matchups. We had to sell our souls to pull for them in the regular season and remember how many teams we needed them to beat and they failed us in spectacularly embarrassing fashion? The league as a whole would have a boner over the “play-in to the NBA finals” narrative.

I refuse to engage in reasonable discussion about this matchup. I hope Denver rips their hearts out of their chests and puts them in doggie bags like Jim Carey did at La Caille on Dumb and Dumber.

There should be more Lakers hate in this thread. So much hate that you can’t even engage in rational discussion about the matchups. We had to sell our souls to pull for them in the regular season and remember how many teams we needed them to beat and they failed us in spectacularly embarrassing fashion? The league as a whole would have a boner over the “play-in to the NBA finals” narrative.

I refuse to engage in reasonable discussion about this matchup. I hope Denver rips their hearts out of their chests and puts them in doggie bags like Jim Carey did at La Caille on Dumb and Dumber.
Ehh, I like the Lakers players more than I like the Nuggets players.