What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Heat/Hawks game about to start,.. I think we want the Heat to lose twice right?
I’m not worried too much about that… just want Minny to lose. Both of these teams could be a trade partners this offseason if they disappoint so it’s kind of a win win.

How did the Heat go 44-38 while starting Gabe Vincent and Max Strus? Is there a team with less on paper talent in the NBA past their top 3?

How did the Heat go 44-38 while starting Gabe Vincent and Max Strus? Is there a team with less on paper talent in the NBA past their top 3?
They have a negative point diff I believe… Jimmy, Bam and Spo… they get it done.

Hawks with a handy lead early.

The arena's still like half empty after the 1st quarter... is that normal?

Miami sports crowds are embarrassing.

It's a play-in game and the arena is half empty.

Hawks with a handy lead early.

The arena's still like half empty after the 1st quarter... is that normal?

Miami sports crowds are embarrassing.

It's a play-in game and the arena is half empty.
It’s a late arriving crowd but I think there are some weather/flood issues right now on top of it.

Man, it's great to see Quinn coaching again. He's a quality coach and a good man. He deserves this.

Damn, Trey Young with a behind the back - wrap around - no look PASS to the shooter for 3 ... WOW.

Trae Young is really fun to watch.

I think he needs his decision-making to be reigned in a bit... which probably won't happen under Snyder.

Trae Young is really fun to watch.

I think he needs his decision-making to be reigned in a bit... which probably won't happen under Snyder.
Supposedly Quin has put in a lot more motion offense and is expected to do more of it in the off-season. From what Windhorst was saying it's basically Quin's team now and he will have more power than Trae. A lot of the Quin stuff was the FO empowering Donovan above all.