What's new

2024 annual Jazzfanz All time jazz draft

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Reverse snake draft 1-16 16-1 16-1 1-16

First five picks must be within the first 5 picks. 79 and before, 80-89, 90-99, 2000-2009, 2010 to the present.

24hr clock to make your pick.

Last edited:
I'm willing to trade down a few spots if anyone is interested.

Offer stands only until my turn.

With the first pick Gandalfe selects Michael Jordan

@sip is on the clock.
Psh, he could never survive in today's NBA of true giants and athletic monster. Hell the weakest, smallest, shortest, has-been from the past 3 years would put Michael "I can't even shoot a 3" Jordan to shame. What a waste of a pick.

Did I do it right?

Everyone knows that literally every player in the league before 2010 was actually 4" to 18" shorter that everyone said. Malone was 6'4". Barkley was barely 5'8". It is amazing how LBJ grew because before 2010 he was barely 6'5" and now that he is playing in the modern era, he is a true 6'9". Crazy, amirite? No one before 2015 could shoot a single 3 pointer to save their lives. They said Larry Bird was a great shooter, but they fudged the numbers back in the olden days and his percentage by current measures would barely be 25%. It is all these old era players that will drag everyone else down. Give me the 10 all-star runner ups from the past 10 years and we would slaughter the "Dream Team" of '92 with our superior height measurements, off the charts athleticism, and barrage of 3 point shooting from half court. Sorry, but not contest there.

All right just wanted to get that rant in the books before the inevitable arguments about short, fat. slow players from the "olden days" get started in earnest.

I used to play matches with Socrates, Marx, Hegel, and Plato, and those were slow moving, for, lo, they tended to overthinks everything. I, however, could out-consume Schopenhauer and Hegel.

Everyone knows that literally every player in the league before 2010 was actually 4" to 18" shorter that everyone said. Malone was 6'4". Barkley was barely 5'8". It is amazing how LBJ grew because before 2010 he was barely 6'5" and now that he is playing in the modern era, he is a true 6'9". Crazy, amirite? No one before 2015 could shoot a single 3 pointer to save their lives. They said Larry Bird was a great shooter, but they fudged the numbers back in the olden days and his percentage by current measures would barely be 25%. It is all these old era players that will drag everyone else down. Give me the 10 all-star runner ups from the past 10 years and we would slaughter the "Dream Team" of '92 with our superior height measurements, off the charts athleticism, and barrage of 3 point shooting from half court. Sorry, but not contest there.

All right just wanted to get that rant in the books before the inevitable arguments about short, fat. slow players from the "olden days" get started in earnest.

I know you're joking, but I think player sizes did change. The modern NBA has fewer player on both ends of the spectrum, and way more players cluster between 6'4-6'8.

Back