What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

I DominAyton the biggest waste of talent in the league? POR already sick of him. He should be an all star.
Remember when so many people thought we could save him even though Chris Paul and legit championship culture couldn’t? That was fun.

According to a Portland podcaster, the Blazers want Clingan, Knecht or Salaun at #7. Could be disinformation, but makes a bit of sense.
That Portland FO with Schmitz having big say in their draft prep has been targeting very young and somewhat raw but talented players. If this is the pool they are choosing from I can absolutely see them targeting Salaun.

I was listening to the Lowe Post and they were talking about how with the new CBA teams can sign 2nd round picks to 4 year non guaranteed extensions, and that somehow their money was not added up the same way so it really helps teams in the tax.

Based on this it sounded like pick 32 is probably more valuable than pick 29 and that Pheonix would probably prefer trading 22 for multiple seconds vs a first and a second.

I was listening to the Lowe Post and they were talking about how with the new CBA teams can sign 2nd round picks to 4 year non guaranteed extensions, and that somehow their money was not added up the same way so it really helps teams in the tax.

Based on this it sounded like pick 32 is probably more valuable than pick 29 and that Pheonix would probably prefer trading 22 for multiple seconds vs a first and a second.
They can trad 29

I have a take I’m stealing from another podcast on Edey for our pod tonight. I think I’m like 90% an Edey truther now.
lol should be fun. I’ve gone so far that unless someone I really like falls I’m hoping to come out with Dillingham or Edey. Take a big swing on someone.

Back