What's new

2024 NBA Mock Draft #3

Dillingham is very talented, but people are going way overboard to act like he is a special talent that can overcome one of the smallest players we have ever seen in the modern era.

I have been debating on who to draft with Toronto. Their biggest need is PF but BPA is Topic. This free fall for Topic is insane. The problem is that Toronto does not need a non-shooting PG.

However, the seem to love Olynyk and there is an player similar to Olynyk in the draft and he would be a great mentor for Kyle Filipowski.

Toronto draft Kyle Filipowski

Topic continues to fall.

I feel like Phoenix turning one draft pick into two is a pretty safe bet.
It's what I would try to do. They need as many cheap contracts as possible and this draft has a ton of older prospects that could be ready for rotation minutes, especially in low usage type roles.

This might be the worst mock we’ve ever done on this site. Well done fellas it was a collective effort.
Eh. I feel like this is a year that can go very different from how the experts predict it will. Some picks don’t make sense to me, but neither did Washington trading up for Coulibaly, Orlando taking Jett Howard and Toronto taking Grady Dick while Cam Whitmore and GG Jackson were both in free fall.