What's new

24 wins?

bkralj

The Jazz need to increase their win total by at least 5 games every season bottom line. Anything less will be unbelievably frustrating. Snyder is a way better coach than Corbin, the core 4 has a year more of NBA experience under their belt as well as Burke plus they have nice additions with Novak and Booker so why are they predicting their win total to go down?

Because Utah lost such a great coach in Corbin and two outstanding veteran starters in Jefferson and Williams. Jazz lost their 6th, 7th, 9th and 10th leading scorers. How can they EVER recover? And the media should predict <20 wins in '15/'16 after Jeremy Evans leaves. He was the 8th best scorer last season.

I'll be quite disappointed with this season if they don't break the 30 win mark, barring a lot of injuries or a lot of fluke bad luck.

Yeah they need to win at least 30 games this season on their eventual road back to the playoffs which should take them 4-5 seasons to get there.

I'll be quite disappointed with this season if they don't break the 30 win mark, barring a lot of injuries or a lot of fluke bad luck.
I'll be disappointed if they don't break the 40 win mark. Well...disappointed? I don't know. But fully expect this team to win 40 games. Been saying it since Corbin was not re-signed.

I know its only preseason, but I really like how the team seams fearless and determined when playing on the road. That is something that we haven't seen in a while. Dr. Snyder's offense also allows everyone to get touches and everyone to be involved. If we stay healthy and the team chemistry is there, I don't see why we can't win 33 games this season.

I dropped three hundred on the jazz over 25.5. Not sure if I have ever felt more sure about a bet, but I don't think so.

I agree that it is a safe bet. If I had 100k to put on the Jazz I would do it, and buy a nice car with the profit. I would feel safe with any thing under 38 wins. They now have a coach that demands excellence in effort and execution, and I believe he will also follow a plan that allows players to exploit their strengths, and somewhat hide their individual deficiencies, and there are many. I'm a homer, but i believe the playoffs are not out of reach. If Corbin was still coaching, I would not bet on the Jazz at 25.5. I was actually surprised he landed an assistant coaching job. Corbin consistently got the absolute minimum from his players in both production and effort, while producing a product that looked apathetic and chaotic. What he lacked in strategery he exacerbated with philosophies that had been proven ineffective and exploitable. His team was just as boring and predictable as his post game speeches.