What's new

29 DAYS

RJF

I’m so ****ing geeked for this season! Go JAZZ!

I always get excited for my favorite teams and football is usually more exciting to me but this year I’m more excited about the Jazz than I am about the Pats.

GO JAZZ!!!!!

@mellow can you fix this up a bit?

Utah is 17-12 in the last 29 29th games of the season. Only one of those was played on the 29th day of the month.

Karl Malone scored 29 74 times.

No Jazz player has ever wore #29.

29 players have posted 29 point games (since CJ, Haywood and Bozzer's dont count).

Mavericks and Sixers, as participants in NBA preseason global games in China, have their media day on Friday just two days away. And Jazz media day is on Monday. Definitely getting close.

This is probably the first year where I'm not excited about Jazz's preseason games... we have a legit chance at a good seeding in the playoffs, so I just don't want ANYONE to get injured. *knock wood*

This is probably the first year where I'm not excited about Jazz's preseason games... we have a legit chance at a good seeding in the playoffs, so I just don't want ANYONE to get injured. *knock wood*

It's a valid point but I'm anxious to see Grayson if nothing else. For the most part the Jazz don't have much to learn or prove during pre-season this year -- there's really very little uncertainty about the roster, other than maybe the 2-way guys -- but watching Grayson and maybe also Niang could be fun.

I am excited for preseason. This summer drag is da'balls.

Oct. 2 is less than 2 weeks away yo. It's actually just 13 days away. 13 as in MEMO!!! MONEY!!! 13 as in John Ameach... let's just stick to Memo. Go jazz!!!