What's new

2nd Jazz win! - Jazz at Rockets: 6pm MT

I have no doubt this series would be coming back to Salt Lake if we would’ve played games one and two like they did 3, 4 and 5. This series loss is 100% on Snyder and his ****ing idiotic defensive schemes in games 1 and 2.
We played the same scheme the entire series. It worked well enough in games 3,4 and 5. We could have won all three of those games with a little offense. We had a ton of open threes we missed, and I lost count of the missed shots at the rim. Make a few more of the shots we generated, and we are up in the series headed back home for game 6. It wasn't Snyder's defensive game plan that cost us.

#D.O.N. is the answer to all our challenges!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

I know the Jazz players encourage DM to shoot even when he isn't making them but this mentally is wrong and it leads to bad habits. DM can do other things besides clank 9 three pointers. Take it to the basket or setup your teammates. He had one assist tonight.
I love Rudy but this is the second series where he has been shut down. He needs to work on a 10ft shot or a hook shot. In the playoffs the other team is not going to let you dunk on them.

The thing I don't understand is why didn't Korver play. DM is shooting 15-20 percent and you don't try another guy. I know he has not played that well but he is capable of getting hot.

Jazz need to improve their PG, SF and PF position this summer. GUys who can shoot and create their own shots.
Or hit wide open shots.. we win this series of we even shoot 35% from 3.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using JazzFanz mobile app