What's new

2nd Jazz win! - Jazz at Rockets: 6pm MT

Not if Portland retains its roster. Their backcourt is lights ahead of us. I even think it’s debatable that we’d take Denver considering how devastating their backcourt has been.

We’re 2nd or even 3rd tier imo.

1st: warriors
2nd: rockets, nuggets, blazers
3rd: jazz and OKC
4th: whatever garbage I left out. Spurs and clippers.

i think we got Denver covered, Portland are legit tho. How Nurkic recovers will be big for them next year. Warriors won't be able to keep the band together next year, the Rockets aren't that far ahead of us either.

Feel awful for him... rough night that really got away from him.

Great game from the guys... I legit think if we dug that game out we had the series... hardens *** looked worn.

We need shooting in the worst way... Kyle is great and I still like the trade but in most playoff series he may not be playable. Couple lights out shooters and everything would open up.
I'm starting to regret the ab trade...a little.

That's sad.

To change tack for a bit we had an old fella at work last night with a wife who must have been 30+ years younger than him. The dude was definitely on the way out, we assumed the wife was the daughter when we found out she was the wife one of the boys asked if all his food tasted of almonds...

Ummmmmmmmm....

Korver isn’t good enough to play significant playoff minutes in today’s NBA. He’s too slow and too one dimensional. NBA shooters now are much quicker and are deadly off the dribble. Gary Harris, CJ McCollum, Klay Thompson, KD, Playoff P, Bradley Beal, Booker, Harden, etc. all can shoot and can create off the dribble. Those who are spot up 3 point shooters like Korver are like slow post up players, they are going extinct. also, most are able to play defense. Korver cannot. Who was he supposed to guard in this series? Rivers? Harden? Eric Gordon? Chris Paul? PJ Tucker? Who would he guard against the warriors? Klay? Steph? KD? Green? Livingston? Iggy?

it’s not 2009 anymore folks.

i think we got Denver covered, Portland are legit tho. How Nurkic recovers will be big for them next year. Warriors won't be able to keep the band together next year, the Rockets aren't that far ahead of us either.

Portland doesn’t need Nurkic to beat us. They’d be kicking our *** right now if we played them. If you don’t agree then I suggest you take the homer glasses off and rewatch the series where the Blazers dismantled OKC.

Portland doesn’t need Nurkic to beat us. They’d be kicking our *** right now if we played them. If you don’t agree then I suggest you take the homer glasses off and rewatch the series where the Blazers dismantled OKC.

I was impressed by their play without him but Favs and Gobert would give them problems

Nurk won’t play next year.