What's new

2nd Jazz win! - Jazz at Rockets: 6pm MT

Dude, you're so clueless that it's funny. Please tell me your horrible takes come from not watching the games. That would make it stupid for you to give an opinion, but at least it'd justify being so awfully wrong every time you open your mouth.

Rubio's taken 41% of his shots under tight or very tight coverage, which is well beyond his regular season numbers (32%), and practically all of those were 2-pt FG attempts, which is where he's been scoring all series long.

Freaking Joe Ingles has taken just 13.5% of his shots under tight defense, and 0% under very tight (0-2 ft) conditions (and he's shot 32% from the floor. ****ing amazing). An excellent scorer like Eric Gordon who's been killing the Jazz all series? Less than a combined 32%. Chris Paul? 38.5%. I guess the Jazz were less worried about them than the Rockets were about Rubio.

You may want to think about refraining from posting such ******** in the future. It's way too obvious.

R u ok dude, you’re about to hyperventilate lol

Not talking about atracking the basket. His attacking was good. I’m talking wide open 3 pointers. All season long. Culminating with a corner 3 airball at a critical moment.

I hope he lands on a team next year with shooters where he can thrive

Chill man, no need to get high and mighty. I’ll have my opinion thnx

Maybe you misunderstood my post that you quoted, because I'm 100% in agreement with everything you just typed.

We need more space. And we need that space to be created, in-part, by another all-star caliber guard or wing. Them's just the plain facts.
I guess I was just talking to myself, honestly.