What's new

3 ways are always better (trade proposal)

Chargers Jazz Angels

I see one team that would benefit from a trey Burke trade

jazz trade

enes kanter
trey Burke
Ian Clark
and a first round pick (top 10 protected)
Jeremy Evans

new York trades

iman shumpert
cle' early
Shane Larkin

Detroit trades

Greg monroe

Utah gets

cle' early
iman shumpert
Greg Monroe
Shane Larkin

new York gets

trey Burke
Ian Clark
Jeremy Evans

Detroit gets

enes kanter
1st round pick

Utah does this trade if they feel Monroe is the answer with favors. I like the idea and the abilities Monroe brings to the jazz. it is to late for an extension so jazz would have to be comfortable knowing they could resign him and what he is asking for. (assumption is he would play here) Larkin is fodder but jazz would need another point guard in the trade.

this is tough because they would put a lot of trust in exum on running the team. shumpert is just there for salary but could offer defense and scoring off the bench. I like early a lot.

projected line up

exum, Larkin
burks, shumpert, ingles
Hayward, hood, early
Monroe, booker
favors, Gobert

new York does this because Burke might actually fit very well in the triangle. he is more of a scoring guard and they always thrived in Jackson's triangle. they have calderon but he is injured a lot at this point in his career so Burke adds depth the desperately need.

Clark and Evans are throw in for salary but they could prosper. new York may request a draft pick but I might consider a second rounder or 2. jazz don't need much more youth.

Detroit does this to get something for Monroe and there is a gamble on kanter but the draft pick would help. with smith on the team kanter could play closer to the basket and Drummond can cover some of kanters defense with smith.

any way it is an idea but I like a few of those player

iman shumpert and cle' early is worth more than Trey and fillers that could get more somewhere else right now. Unless for some reason NY thinks Trey is going to be much better than he has been so far in his career. Although that is a big risk to take even if they think that. They could get a proven point guard who is ready to help a team that wants to win now.

You think the Knicks are going to trade two starters and a promising, young, cheap player in Early for Burke, Clark, and Evans?

Iman Shumpert's making it rain this year.

57% from 3 on 3.5 attempts per game..

He's by far their best defender, PG thru PF. He throws down viscious dunks too, 42" vertical... Contract year, hes gonna get PAID.