What's new

4 7 footers lineup

whatthe

Vando can guard 1 to 5, so I would have him guard the 2 guard spot. Kessler would be the five, Olynyk the four and Lauri the 3. Conley or Clarkson would be the one.

How about those apples? I think it could work. Markannen would be beat off the dribble but the backside would be protected with size everywhere. At worst it opens up the midrange. Conley, Markannen, Olynyk and maybe Kessler could hit the 3.

Vando can guard 1 to 5, so I would have him guard the 2 guard spot. Kessler would be the five, Olynyk the four and Lauri the 3. Conley or Clarkson would be the one.

How about those apples? I think it could work. Markannen would be beat off the dribble but the backside would be protected with size everywhere. At worst it opens up the midrange. Conley, Markannen, Olynyk and maybe Kessler could hit the 3.
Guess that would be a fun and easy way to tank I guess

I want five 7 footers on the court at the same time. The ultimate counter to small ball.

Are there any 8 footers out there?

Four 3 ball shooters
Four passers (everyone but Lauri).
Four rebounders. rim protection.
What's not to like? :)

Four 3 ball shooters
Four passers (everyone but Lauri).
Four rebounders. rim protection.
What's not to like? :)
Very unathletic and virtually no defense, maybe? None of them except Conley are great or elite at any of the skills you've listed.