What's new

#41 Wizzards at Jazz, Wed. Jan 23rd 7 PM mtn. On TV and radio

How did I never pick up on this before.

The wall outside Graceland is covered with handwritten messages. The Graceland folks don't mind but they do go sandblast the wall clean every few months. Elvis is a Mormon was on the wall.

Did you ever meet a character who called himself 'Doc Holliday' in the Southhaven area? Or a Graceland tourguide named Ga?

One of the popular places for Missionaries in that area to visit while on their mission is Graceland. So I have no doubt you saw that message. As for "Doc Holliday" no I did not but I did know some Hollidays (older couple). Also I went to Graceland 3 times and never paid any attention to the guides names.

Okay, thats enough weirdness today. I think I prefer keeping real life people and jazz fanz posters seperate.

As David Locke has mentioned approximately a bazillion times on Twitter the past few days, the Wizards are a different team with Wall and Nene. So if the Jazz don't come out ready the Wizards can make them pay for it.

Okay, thats enough weirdness today. I think I prefer keeping real life people and jazz fanz posters seperate.

As far as you are concerned I am still just some random fan. Some of us having been to the same areas is bound to have happened.

I don't think this is the game we lose, just yet, when we all think we're heading in the right direction. We probably win this, then maybe even beat the Lakers again, getting everybody giddy, making bold predictions for the season and playoffs, for the next 15 games, and so on...talking five seed, maybe even four seed...and then, as always, the roof comes crashing in and we lose three out of the next four at home or something...or maybe we're still another couple weeks away from that, the inevitable.

I don't think this is the game we lose, just yet, when we all think we're heading in the right direction. We probably win this, then maybe even beat the Lakers again, getting everybody giddy, making bold predictions for the season and playoffs, for the next 15 games, and so on...talking five seed, maybe even four seed...and then, as always, the roof comes crashing in and we lose three out of the next four at home or something...or maybe we're still another couple weeks away from that, the inevitable.

I can't argue with this at all. I'm trying not to get too high or too low depending on how this team performs. What I'm excited to hear tonight it "Jazzfanz, the only place that can whine after a win". Most of those will refer to me and my comments.

That's a good point. I'm at least hoping the Jazz can stay on a winning trend until the All-Star break.

I can't argue with this at all. I'm trying not to get too high or too low depending on how this team performs. What I'm excited to hear tonight it "Jazzfanz, the only place that can whine after a win". Most of those will refer to me and my comments.

Yep.

Seriously, look at our schedule over the next 11 games. Only three road games, at the Lakers who is totally floundering, at Portland, and at the Kings. To me, this makes or breaks our season. Our players should be psyched up and excited, with or without Mo. This is such a great opportunity and with a positive, killer instinct, and focus on defense for 48 minutes, there is really no reason we shouldn't go any worse than 7-4. As winnable as those road games are too, I really think we should go more like 8-3 or 9-2. That is, if our guys don't come flat and disinterested as we've come to expect at the worst of opportunities over the years.

That said, I'm now feeling a loss tonight. The Wiz have been playing much better and this is starting to feel like a trap game.

Jazz held Kyrie to 18 points on 20 shots guarding the high PnR with Jeff/Tins. This is a good game to see if that can become the start of a trend.

Also a rare chance (for me) to watch Wall, who is one of the guys around the league that could be a target.

Finally. A game thread - thank ****ing Christ.

One more useless/unrealistic trade thread and I might have lost my ****.

Then you need to stay off the internet for a few days, sir. Take a shower, jog, Grab some hand lotion, let off some steam, grab a hooker, do something!

Jazz held Kyrie to 18 points on 20 shots guarding the high PnR with Jeff/Tins. This is a good game to see if that can become the start of a trend.

Also a rare chance (for me) to watch Wall, who is one of the guys around the league that could be a target.

It won't be a trend.

Wall won't be a jazzman.

If I'm the Wizards Wall is the only untouchable on team.
Everyone else should be up for grabs.