What's new

#49 Seattle Kings @ Utah Jazz Monday 7pm

I'm ashamed that nobody has bothered to point out that it took until the 3RD QUARTER for Bolerjack and Harpring to mention the Kings' uniforms. This exchange was classic!

Bolerjack: "They're Hardwood classics".
Harpring: "They're hard to look at".

It is kind of sad that the Kings wore those uniforms in what was likely their last game in Salt Lake as the Kings.

I mentioned this in the chat box when it happened during the game. It made me laugh. He delivered that line pretty well.

I'm ashamed that nobody has bothered to point out that it took until the 3RD QUARTER for Bolerjack and Harpring to mention the Kings' uniforms. This exchange was classic!

Bolerjack: "They're Hardwood classics".
Harpring: "They're hard to look at".

It is kind of sad that the Kings wore those uniforms in what was likely their last game in Salt Lake as the Kings.

no arguing taste.
i found the jerseys pretty nice.

Do we not watch the same games? Foye's one of the few players on the Jazz who can create his own shot off the dribble.

Foye is terrible at creating his own shot off the dribble. His ball handling in general is pretty terrible, which is why he didn't last long at PG in the NBA.

Do we not watch the same games? Foye's one of the few players on the Jazz who can create his own shot off the dribble.

What? Foye is a catch and shoot guy. Maybe 1 dribble, but that is it. I can't even remember Foye ever driving in for a basket in a half court set

I have to say that I found it interesting that Bolerjak and Harping were really proper and made very good comments on both teams because they were on NBA TV along with the local broadcast. They were actually informative and made very little improper small talk. I really like listening to it