What's new

]

Bye Felicia.

Do you always make a point to live in year of 80's? Have you conceptualized the thought of overplay stupid words and sayings? Why then keep say this so much? You have not left prior decades maybe for insecure reason I hope? I dont know.

Because he's a troll. Can't just leave, that wouldn't be the most trolling for his buck. FWIW he'll never leave, this is just another in the long line of frankintroll posts.

Maybe you should wash your mouth before make words at legend FRANKLIN!!! SHAME!

I'm going to laugh when the Jazz end up making it really big and you're still waiting around for the Lakers to get better. have a fun 4-5 years of rebuilding I suppose.

Sent from my XT1030 using JazzFanz mobile app

EXCUSE ME!!!

Look.

We are such a small, seemingly tight-knit group, we should fight for our own.
I don't understand letting someone go so easily.

For all the "byes", we should think about frank the person. He's been a long-time supporter of the Jazz and this site.. And we say b-bye?

I get it. Really.

But. We should be different. Family. Let's convince Frank to stay.

But that's just me.

Exactly...

Haha...

I don't get this.

Do you want people to try to convince you to stay or something? Wanna get in one last jab at the franchise?

Want to suggest...one last time...that we are all content with crap/mediocrity...don't care about winning if we stick with the team?

You don't need anyone on here to "suggest" a team to root for. Just pick one and be happy. Stop with the internal struggle. Just pick a team and be happy.

LMAO.

This thread cracks me up.

There are several reasons. First and foremost is a final goodbye to all my Jazzfanz.com friends. I look up to a lot of people who post or have posted here regularly. A whole ton of people here are really good role models to me.

Second, as always I am genuinely interested in suggestions from others and the folks here do a pretty dang good job giving advice. I realize most are just putting up jokes, and that's cool, but I was hoping for some good advice.

Third, to rub this in the Jazz media's nose. They have followed me for years and created show after show after media article around my posts at Jazzfanz. Those poor suckers like David Locke are going to have to start earning an honest living again now that my input will no longer be hanging fruit. Their 20 hour weeks will quickly turn into 80 now. The same goes for plenty national media outlets that copy my work here.

[video=youtube_share;UP66pgHCeso]https://youtu.be/UP66pgHCeso

635747730185025302-927931432_bandwagon.jpg

BL4ng1BCMAIBGWI.jpg

images

I find it pathologically disturbing to have blind loyalty to a fanbase. It's Stockholm Syndrome. Why would I allow an ownership group to serially abuse their clients and explain it off in this macho "thick and thin", "bandwagon" nonsense?

You have a mental illness if you cannot change loyalty when loyalty change is in order.

There is the list of teams that I could never cheer for no matter how bad things got with the Jazz. So I would say no to the Lakers, Rockets, Nuggets, and Kings just on principle.
If I was to ever root for another team it would be the Knicks with high hopes that Carmello was soon leaving the team. Orlando does have some prices that I could root for also.
That being said I could never leave the Jazz no matter what they do or don't do. Jazz fan for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franklin is a lifetime top 5 poster on this site. No question about it

I'm changing to a team that has the capacity and willingness to win, unlike the Jazz. My current choices are Los Angeles Lakers for obvious reasons, San Antonio, and wherever Kevin Durant goes. I really hope he chooses Orlando as my sis-in-law moved there recently and it would make the mandatory visitations bearable. Disney World? No thanks, I'd rather go to a few games solo and root for my team. I really think Orlando would be a great fit for Durant.

I need a few more suggestions, however. I know NAOS watches a lot of Atlanta games. I'm not sure management there has enough to do what it takes. I'm also interested in Toronto. I think it would be very cool if a team from another country won the "world championship". My final options are Phoenix or Portland for demographic reasons. I could probably hit up at least a couple Suns games every year and we have a few posters from Phoenix I could stalk.

Thanks for the input and recommendation reasons.

--franklin

I don't fault you for this. Being a jazz fan is hard much of the time. But, for me, after growing up with Stockton and Malone my ego is forever attached to this team. Which can be hard sometimes (I hated Boozer while he was a jazzman), but it is what it is. When I lived in L.A. the only basketball I could watch regularly was the Lakers. I hated them so much I rooted for whoever was playing against them, and in the process I started to enjoy some of the players on some of the non-Jazz teams. Sacramento was a blast to watch. This was the Peja, Vlade, Bibby era. I consider them NBA champs, but they were robbed by the refs in game 6 2002. The Kings aren't the same though so I'm not suggesting you root for them. I love Durant, so maybe you can attach your ego to OKC or wherever he ends up.

I liked your material, Mr. Franklin, so I'll miss your presence here. If rooting for another team doesn't work out - if you're overcome with guilt and you wanna come back then yeah, come back. We'll make fun of you but you'll be back so that's ok.

The Lakers are giving a 4 year, $65 million deal to Mozgov.

You might want to reconsider bandwagoning them.

Last edited:
The Lakers are a 4 year, $65 million deal for Mozgov.

You might want to reconsider bandwagoning them.

All because of their willingness to win though. Meanwhile Favors is making 11 Million this year and 12 Million next year

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I have big concerns with Pho even if they are the most convenient choice. I don't care much for what they did to Hornacek after they set him up like Utah set up Ty Corbin. What were they thinking messing with the Dragic-Bledsoe duo?
Fair enough. Though we've had our differences, I do admit Ty was set up to fail. But he was too stubborn to make Dennis an ally instead of an enemy, counting on the Millers to be loyal.
And I understand your frustration. I'd likely never change allegiance, though. I've remained a Jazz fan while living in CA for the last twenty years. Of course, maybe that makes it easy: who could possibly like the Lakers or Warriors? I do cheer for the Clippers over the Lakers, though. And the Kings are just too pathetic to like OR hate.