What's new

#55 GS @ UTAH 7:00 pm MTN

Excited to see Bogut. His return has coincided with the Warriors recent slump. I think it has thrown off their chemistry and taken time away from Landry, who had been playing well.

Bogut has been doing very little offensively. His movement isn't 100%. He's basically a defensive player, and his minutes have been limited to about 25 per night.

The key to beating the Ws is to make Curry and Klay move off their spot and shoot on the move. Then rebound.

When you say he went off...can you elaborate? Was he mad at the media, Dutch, the thought of leaving, or what?

big al says that i'm a very nice person non basketball related.

but when it comes to basketball i'm the biggest *******.
he thinks i'm the nicest persons he knows, great personality, nice guy. but he says nice guys dont get you homecourt advantage

Forget about trades 'cause that ain't happening. The big question for tonight is who sits out with Gordon's return: Tinsley, Watson, or Burks? Even though it should be Watson, I expect Ty to bench Burks because screwing with the young kids is what Ty does best.

Bill Oram @tribjazz 1 minute ago
A fan hollered at Gordon Hayward, "Are you playing tonight?" He gave fan a thumbs up. Now he's telling TV that he's back. That settles that.

So long Burks, it was so good to know ya.