What's new

#55 GS @ UTAH 7:00 pm MTN

Harpring: "You can't play everyone"

No ****, dumbass? DeMarre Carroll has been MUCH better than Marvin Williams all season. I know that we can't play everybody, but Marvin should be the one with the DNP, not Carroll.
nah marvin is a greta role player 5yh option in a alfensive single option offense he gets screwed playin 99.99999% of his minutes with al.

watson should not be playing.
burks should start at the point. tinsley at backup
at the 2 and 3 foye marvin carol hayward about 24 minutes each(depending on who is hot gets 30 minutes)

It's good to see the Jazz play well against a "playoff" team, but unfortunately, tonights game is the mirage managements needed/wanted to see in order to justify not pulling off a trade. A deal ain't gonna happen.

Jazz = No trades and playoff push.

Warrior = No trade and falling out of playoffs?
To do that, Portland, the Lakers or Dallas would need to make up 5 games or more. I don't see that happening. Best case is for Warriors to grab the 8th seed and have a worse record than the EC playoff teams. A 15th/16th pick is disappointing, but could still bring us a decent prospect to replace some of the FA's we'll be losing.

The Warriors' post-game show is showing the Jazz shooting a 3-pt barrage, followed by Al and Favors dominating inside with dunks and lay-ins.

KFvzIoW.jpg

When did they change it to 7 personal fouls?

To do that, Portland, the Lakers or Dallas would need to make up 5 games or more. I don't see that happening. Best case is for Warriors to grab the 8th seed and have a worse record than the EC playoff teams. A 15th/16th pick is disappointing, but could still bring us a decent prospect to replace some of the FA's we'll be losing.

For that to happen, the Nets and Hawks have to pick up the pace.

16 will be fine this year, its the 20's where the talent dropoff and potential is noticeable.

Loved seeing Favors, Burks and Hayward all get over 20 minutes. Burks and Hayward with 30 points, 8 rebs, 6 last, 3 blocks and a steal in 50 minutes.

Now if they can just he get Kanter into it...