What's new

6 Game Homestand -- Call Your Shot

We could go 0-6 and I wouldn't be surprised but then again we can go 6-0, too. 6-0 it is.

5-1, the one loss being a last second buzzer beater that will leave the board here calling for Rudy Gobert to be traded.

Your faith or lack of faith is irrelevant.

Here's Faith when we need her. I know she's older now, but still not bad.
faith+hill+bikini+4.jpg

I just posted in 'Betting' thread in General section.

Bovada has Jazz at -1.5 vs Piston, this is too low.. I put $1000 on this game, easy bet!

I would be very surprised if Jazz not win by 5-10. Drummond will get less than 15 boards, Reggie jackson isn't going to break down Jazz's defense, Hayward will score at least 20 points, easy win for the jazz.

Win probability from fivethirtyeight

Det 0.62
Cha 0.68
Min 0.83
Chi 0.66
Den 0.79
Mil 0.73

Total is 4.3 wins

If those numbers feel optimistic, keep in mind that the Jazz win 57% at home and their 6 opponents win 34% on the road.

I'd be okay with 4 wins (expected case), very happy with 5+. I don't think we will win 3 or less, but if so we are almost assured to be lottery-bound (currently 57% probability to miss playoffs).

My prediction is 4 wins, with high hopes to be wrong and go 5-1.

1-0. Everyone decides to follow Favors in his quest for informing the masses of the debilitating condition of back spasms. They will form a coalition to combat back spasms at it's core and therefore, will miss the next 5 games.