What's new

8 Year Old Girl Abducted

Hope this ends well. Scary **** when your kid can't walk down the street.

https://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=11210116

That's just terrible. I'll be hoping for the best, but to abduct someone in broad daylight right off the street, doesn't sound good at all. Maybe it was a family member and she had left when she wasn't supposed to... just hoping for the best.

She was riding on a scooter or skateboard at the time they grabbed her. 5600 west is a big busy street be so brazen.

This makes me ill. This goes back to a thread on the original JF, but if someone took my little girl and I caught that person, they'd be deader than ****.

Fake Amber report filed btw. Makes me feel better that no one got kidnapped. Everytime I hear an Amber report, my heart goes out to the family and I pray that it was their least favorite child.

Fake Amber report filed btw. Makes me feel better that no one got kidnapped. Everytime I hear an Amber report, my heart goes out to the family and I pray that it was their least favorite child.

That would be you in your family, right?

Apparently they called off the Amber Alert simply because nobody has come forward claiming their child is missing. That said, police say that the witness is still credible. They don't feel she is lying.

The Fake EAS alert ruined my TV watching last night.

Ya, I felt kind of bad that I was pissed when it cut off the Celtic's game with 13 seconds left in the 4th... but then I realized I hated both of those teams and I didn't care who won or lost.

I felt the same way. Why get all pissy just for missing 5 minutes of Burn Notice, when a little girl just got abducted. But, I'm human.

I understand the EAS but if I'm at home watching tv, what good does an amber alert do. I can see for Emergencies like floods and a herd of recently returned female missionaries on the prowl, but other than that, leave my TV alone. :)