What's new

9/5 FIBA games thread

So you started to laugh, but just as you started to giggle like a school girl you had to stop? So you made the sound of a crank lawn mower out of gas that never had the "gusto" to get started? And then you talk smack? Your never funny, or almost funny. Your a Douchebag. It's in your screen name. Don't almost try to maybe compliment me again. "Almost funny??". We'll than my being, "almost funny" is only 20% off from how your face looks that you can do nothing about. I can get funnier, but your stuck with being you, and that's something you can never change. Don't almost compliment me again.

You’re almost funny esp when you’re mad. But you’re still a salty ****

Dude im victorian nobody here gives a **** about rugby. **** im more victorian than i am australian, the rest of the country can go interfere with itself for all i care. We were a pround nation once and should be again!!
So by Victorian you mean you're more British Commonwealth than Australian? You'd prefer Australia to still be part of England?

Just looking for clarification.

So by Victorian you mean you're more British Commonwealth than Australian? You'd prefer Australia to still be part of England?

Just looking for clarification.

We were an independent colony with our own Parliament, flag ect. Been independent of the UK since 1851, hell we were the richest country on earth for a good 40 years before we foolishly joined the Commonwealth of Australia, Victorians have been subsidising this ****ing federation ever since. 100 plus years of getting less than 90 cents back for every dollar paid in tax to Canberra. The rest of the country lives on our tax dollars and imposes a political class of racists parasites to rule us.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP