What's new

(9-8) Kings @ (8-9) Jazz - Gamethread

Only if Mitchell could shoot better and if he had Dante's height and had his speed. Then we would have a superstar. Lol

I want to win a championship. We need a superstar. Mitchell isn't good enough. Gobert is great but we'll never win a championship with Rudy as our best player
No, he isn't. He's good at 1 thing and you can take him out of the game defensively with the right game plan. He's a liability on offense. He can only make baskets on P&R's and lobs. That can be defensed.

A great player can put the team on his back when others are struggling. Rudy can't do that. Donovan has done that how many times this year, once?

Sacramento should be favored this game; they're a better team. Seriously.

No, he isn't. He's good at 1 thing and you can take him out of the game defensively with the right game plan. He's a liability on offense. He can only make baskets on P&R's and lobs. That can be defensed.

A great player can put the team on his back when others are struggling. Rudy can't do that. Donovan has done that how many times this year, once?

They won't be (right now the lines have Utah by 9.5), and Utah will probably win the game.

At 9.5 this is the perfect chance for you to win some money if you are confident.

This again? Gobert is pretty good offensively. I won't even delve into the details, here are some quick facts:

Offensive Rating
2017-2018 Rudy Gobert, 106.9, #2 on the team
2018-2019 Rudy Gobert, 107.6, #1 on the team

They won't be (right now the lines have Utah by 9.5), and Utah will probably win the game.

At 9.5 this is the perfect chance for you to win some money if you are confident.

Kings are 10-6-1 ATS this szn but there's a big split between home(6-1-1) and away(4-5).

WCS will loom large in this matchup, if he gets into foul trouble that will make things much easier for Utah. The Kings are a great matchup for Favors(and the entire frontcourt) as far as I'm concerned, there's a major strength disparity and it showed in the first contest.

I'll be kinda shocked if Marvin Bagley doesn't come off the bench like a bat out of hell in this one tho.

Buddy Hield vs Mitchell should be fun.Buddy's improvements this year have been kinda understated.

The over/under is 221½ points... TBPH the only team I've seen slow down the Kings this season, is the Kings... Interested to see why Snyder has planned for em.

This again? Gobert is pretty good offensively. I won't even delve into the details, here are some quick facts:

Offensive Rating
2017-2018 Rudy Gobert, 106.9, #2 on the team
2018-2019 Rudy Gobert, 107.6, #1 on the team

rudy should put up big #'s tonight.

Move this thread to the King's forum. Then someone start a thread about how Monarchy ended when the people rose up and chopped off the King's heads.

king-charless-head-t-moordadigh-trevrtoneel-1649.jpg

Last edited:
This game kind of has me worried. The Kings are really good in transition this year and our transition defense pretty much sucks.

Move this thread to the King's forum. Then someone start a thread about how Monarchy ended when the people rose up and chopped off the King's heads.

king-charless-head-t-moordadigh-trevrtoneel-1649.jpg
Crazy as it sounds. I made this thread to start a discussion about.... the game... If it's not up to your standards make a better one, i dont care to hold dominion here.

First game back off of a long and arduous road trip are always tough, but then this entire season has been a home game after a road trip it feels like, so hopefully the Jazz have figured that part out.

This game thread captures how the fans are feeling right now, or it seems, pretty indifferent and reliant on the opponent to determine how excited they are for the game.

This will be the first game I've been able to go to this year, which ... well... means nothing just happy to be able to go finally is all.

The more the Jazz lose the stoopuder the hot takes will become. Honestly during the games when I'm emotional I have worse thoughts than most that get posted here but I know that I need to calm down so logic can reign me back in a bit.

My Kings fan friends are really cocky right now... Hopefully this isn't a long weekend.