A better person would not have done quotes from Clutchfans on the Rockets collapse

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by JazzAvenues, May 10, 2019.

1. Bulletproof

Bulletproof All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Feb 17, 2017
    [​IMG]

2. Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2015
    Yep. But I’m a happy man.

Bulletproof and Ellis269 like this.
  3. JazzyFresh

JazzyFresh Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Awesome, thanks for all the hard work through out the season and even now!

JazzAvenues likes this.
  4. firegirl

firegirl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
    **** off

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

NPC D4617 likes this.
  5. firegirl

firegirl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
    @Bulletproof just sent me a private message. He's creepy as ****.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Heathme, Odgerton13 and NPC D4617 like this.
  6. NUMBERICA

NUMBERICA Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Hate to be that guy, but that pathetic Rockets team dismantled our team. Time for promotions!

UtahJazz32 likes this.
  7. JazzyFresh

JazzyFresh Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2015
    I think we dismantled ourselves more than anything. We had a legit chance to win 3 of those games and make it a series but we flat out couldn't hit a bucket.

JazzAvenues and str8line like this.
  8. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    True.

But it definitely didn’t help that Snyder went to a gimmick defense where we gave Harden an easy runway to the basket. Still one of the weirdest things I’ve seen in basketball... ever!

LoPo likes this.
  9. UtahJazz32

UtahJazz32 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    I'm so overjoyed to see crybaby Christina not win I hope he never wins a title. He whines and flops and disputes every call.

Harden destroyed this game with his antics,flopping too much. I'm glad he lost also.

Farewell flop brothers

10. SCS

SCS Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2016
    It's all about matchups. The Rockets give Rudy a hard time because they pick and roll him to death with Harden and CP3 who are elite guards who can shoot and pass and handle. Rudy has to make sure he steps out on them on the pick and doesnt allow them to get anything easy. This allows Capela to get a lot of easy layups/dunks/rebounds if Rudy is in a situation where he has to commit to stopping them and someone doesn't rotate to Capela or is late to rotate. The Warriors defense is different.

JazzAvenues likes this.
  11. Ellis269

Ellis269 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    This one made me laugh. Love the trademark symbol at the end.

JazzAvenues likes this.
  12. gregbroncs

gregbroncs Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    The defense was better against the Rockets than the Warriors defense was. That gimmick defense was the best defense against Harden and the Rockets ALL ****ING SEASON. They lost because of offense, not defense.

heathmc, Heathme, JazzAvenues and 4 others like this.
  13. SoUjazzfan

SoUjazzfan Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2016
    When I opened the site today I was really hoping to see a jazzavs post! I was thinking it would be Sunday before we had a chance to see this, I was betting on a rockets win in game six. But this is even sweeter. Thanks again jazzavs!

JazzAvenues likes this.
  14. Jazz4ever

Jazz4ever Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Capella really hurt them. I know he was sick against us maybe didn't make a full recovery. That Paul contract is going to be really bad, he is so slow now. Use it as a looking glass into what Conley will be in 2 years.

Odgerton13 likes this.
  15. NUMBERICA

NUMBERICA Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    That wasn’t the issue. That started to work very, very well. The Jazz couldn’t hit shots and the Rockets seemed to know how the Jazz were attacking the rim before the Jazz did.

16. Stars Fan

Stars Fan Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    May the Gods bless you with wealth, love, and health! This thread was totally unexpected, and totally appreciated. Thanks for putting in the work. Rockettes and Celtics both out, now if the Sixers can lose.

17. Lord Bullingdon

Lord Bullingdon Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2013
    I'ma Chris Paul fan and I gotta say it's shameful what the rest of that team did last night, Chris Paul is 6' and 34 years old and led them in rebounding, something is very wrong with that.

I also root for Harden, followed him since ASU, he was much more responsible for that L last night than Paul was though... Not even close...

2 of the turnovers by Harden were bird-brained mistakes in that 4th q and one of them almost got CP3's eye poked out, both resulted in easy baskets, the one where CP3 got hit in the face it was a carelessly lofted crosscourt pass... thats literally why they teach kids at basketball camps to pass with 2 hands...

I think it's been understated actually just how big of an impact Looney had in the last 2 games, even though Kerr and many others are screaming it from the mountaintops.

It was infuriating to see how the rockets defense just opened up liek the red sea time and time again... and they couldnt grab key boards.............. REALLY MAKES YA THINK THAT THATS THE TEAM THAT COMPLETELY DISMANTLED UTAH..... not sure them getting spanked,WITHOUT KD is something Utah fans should really be celebrating --- in a way it demonstrate just how low on the pecking order you really are...

I mean,,, They couldnt even create distance in the 1st half when Curry couldnt throw it in the ocean... something is royally ****ed...

Harden needs to drive more at the end too, to just settle for those stepbakcs at that point is ****ed....

Klay Thompson flexing all over them will be the image i recall when i think back on this game..

18. Jack Strop

Jack Strop Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2017
    We're twins. I feel exactly the same. I hate the Celtics the most. Always did because of Swarmy Ainge. Tripled that hate when he who must not be named defecated to their side. And absolutely can't stand the Floppers. Harden taints the league with the way he plays. Paul too. I feel dirty for cheering for the Warriors, but I had to. Didn't really care about the Sixers until the Simmons/Mitchell competition for ROY.

I guess I'm a Bucks fan for the rest of this postseason.

JazzAvenues, JazzGal and Stars Fan like this.
  19. str8line

str8line Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner

Nov 22, 2013
    Fixed.

20. Bulletproof

Bulletproof All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Feb 17, 2017
    Someone at a poker game claimed you were their alt account. I was asking for confirmation.

Apparently that person lied...