What's new

A couple passing-related issues that vex me

I can't figure out why Harden is the golden boy. Most guys get called if they use their off hand, Harden gets fouls called on defender using his off hand to push away.
maybe you should report Harden to the mods. U good at that.

I haven't noticed Rubio persistently doing anything other than great passes. But last night he seemed off. That lob to DM was ugly. He should have had a couple more easy assists down low but Crowder and Favors goofed up. I also thought his shot has been missing pretty close, a sign that his struggle isnt much to worry over yet. But I havent paid as much attention as I would like so somebody else chime in on that please.
Rubio's problem right now is in the brainmeat. For sure. There were some reports that he jammed his thumb in the opener... I guess that could be lingering... but it looks mental. If he had diarrhea, he'd be Rod Hood right now.

His lob passes are really bad... I don't get it.

We should not pass it into the post... like ever. Our guys don't have much to offer there.

Have to agree. They don't go after the ball very well and aren't that good at catching unless the ball is right on the money. Remember that oop Ricky threw to Donovan who was wide open -- a sure dunk but the pass wasn't even close.

I agree with the lob he just doesnt seem to want to do it. I have wondered the same thing.

Second point the jazz don't have a low post scorer. Neither Gobert or favors are any good in the post.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app