What's new

A few trade ideas with bad teams:

Does anyone really understand that Golden State would give Maggette away for free if they could? Like, for nothing.

While talking about trades with Philly, what would people think about the following:

AK47 and Memo to Philly
Igoudala and Dalembert to Utah

Salary wise it works.

We get the defensive SG who can play Kobe and a shot blocking center. Philly gets rid of two players who couldnt lead it to a winning season.

Seeing as boozer is most likely leaving - the trade may look more attractive for philly with boozer thrown in somehow.

Personally, I would love to get igoudala to the jazz somehow.

While talking about trades with Philly, what would people think about the following:

AK47 and Memo to Philly

Salary wise it works.

We get the defensive SG who can play Kobe and a shot blocking center. Philly gets rid of two players who couldnt lead it to a winning season.

Seeing as boozer is most likely leaving - the trade may look more attractive for philly with boozer thrown in somehow.

Good idea, but Memo is pretty much untradeable right now.

AK47 and Memo to Philly

Salary wise it works.

I'd do it in a heartbeat. Horrible for Philadelphia, though. Trade a 17 M expiring for I believe an 11 M expiring, and Okur vs. AI2 is no contest. Hurts the Jazz a bit financially given Iggy's contract, but there's no way the Jazz would turn down that value if the 76ers were on board with it.