What's new

A lottery pick or 45 Wins (play-in team) ?

A lottery pick or 45 Wins (play-in team) ?

• Total voters
If it were not for owning 2 other picks 1 of which could be right there in that same play in or lottery range come April, I would go with selling at the deadline developing the future core and drafting somewhere in the lottery.
But, if they can figure out some of these new issues fast and get back to winning. I would much rather beat up everyone make the playoffs, and scout the next sgreat sleeper.
I guess I am expecting both the Jazz and the Wolves might find themselves actually playing eachother for the play in. How funny would that be in a win win situation like that.
Gonna get a lottery pick win or lose, or make the playoffs and get a lottery pick.

If you are talking like 8th or 9th pick plus the related chances that you can get into the top 4 its an easy call for me. If its the difference between the 13th-14th pick and the 15th-17th pick then whatevs.

The ideal (semi-realistic) outcome for the rest of the year is we are able to trade at least one vet for one solid draft asset, offload Gay, develop Simone/Ochai/Sexton/Lauri/Kessler/THT, get the 7th-8th best odds after winning like 35 games (maybe some non serious injuries like Mike gets some knee soreness or some ****)... then we move into the top 4 of the draft.

If you are talking like 8th or 9th pick plus the related chances that you can get into the top 4 its an easy call for me. If its the difference between the 13th-14th pick and the 15th-17th pick then whatevs.

The ideal (semi-realistic) outcome for the rest of the year is we are able to trade at least one vet for one solid draft asset, offload Gay, develop Simone/Ochai/Sexton/Lauri/Kessler/THT, get the 7th-8th best odds after winning like 35 games (maybe some non serious injuries like Mike gets some knee soreness or some ****)... then we move into the top 4 of the draft.
I mean it is starting to look like a wasted year for developing intriguing upside rooks, except they are getting plenty of time for film study and prep work. So maybe not so much

Just to let you know if anyone wanna change your vote you can... I've enabled that option from the outset just for this EXACT moment in time.