What's new

A must trade. Koc please read

breezy

obviously we are set for first round sweep in the first round with this current team. we are in desperate need of a scorer. the solution is to get oj mayo by giving up hayward and filler. not a huge trade but a trade that solves quite alot from this mess the jazz are in.

Can we give up CJ instead? And/or Raja?

CJ may be inconsistant but next to deron he is the only guy who can create the offense for himself. we can not trade CJ. and raja... well i would like to get rid of him but memphis wont want him

How about just letting Hayward play. We already know Mayo can't get off the bench playing for a bottom-dweller, but we still don't know what Hayward can do if given the minutes. The games he had some solid time he played well energy and nice shooting touch. I would give Hayward some burn before bringing in someone else's problem player.

Yea I am not ready to trade Hayward. I wish he would get more minutes. There is no way Raja has proven he deserves them. I would rather keep CJ and just try to sign Mayo when he becomes a free agent. AK is coming off the books. FYI the reason why Mayo comes off the bench is because Memphis needs his scoring not because he can't break the lineup. Most Memphis games I've seen he is playing in the fourth.

No to trading Hayward. Already another thread on this, but milsap is our only real tradeable asset. Milsap and price for thabeet and mayo would be nice.

Yea I am not ready to trade Hayward. I wish he would get more minutes. There is no way Raja has proven he deserves them. I would rather keep CJ and just try to sign Mayo when he becomes a free agent. AK is coming off the books. FYI the reason why Mayo comes off the bench is because Memphis needs his scoring not because he can't break the lineup. Most Memphis games I've seen he is playing in the fourth.

With what mony do you want to sign him with? Even with Ak off the books we still don't have room under the cap. Thanks to the Jazz giving Memo 2 more years at a cool 9 mill.

I still Think we should trade hayward, Millsap for Granger, Mcroberts. Then start ak at the 4. or Trade him too. But Millsap is the problem and hes like 6 ft 6. Granger is taller and hes a 3!

obviously we are set for first round sweep in the first round with this current team. we are in desperate need of a scorer. the solution is to get oj mayo by giving up hayward and filler. not a huge trade but a trade that solves quite alot from this mess the jazz are in.

OJ is having a shtty contract year, where I would NOT want to include Hayward in any scenario for him.

I still Think we should trade hayward, Millsap for Granger, Mcroberts. Then start ak at the 4. or Trade him too. But Millsap is the problem and hes like 6 ft 6. Granger is taller and hes a 3!

Yes, I too want this trade to happen but only if we still keep AK. Also, Millsap plays the 4 because he's stronger & more willing to bang around under the basket, whereas Grangers is a more perimeter player who can create his own shot off the dribble (3).

And thats what were needing more of. Granger creating havic on the other players. And then Id let Elson (whose a banger) or even Fez play more Minutes. And wouldnt it be raid to see this line up once. Dwill Granger AK Jefferson Fez? Now thats a big line up