What's new

A Nation That Lives Our Values!

Should the United States Live Our Values?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Should we live our values? Should we be the nation that sets the example of the way people should live? The way people should act?

Should we set the example through our behavior, through our actions, through our mercy?

Should we be the best people we can be?

Should we live our values? Should we be the nation that sets the example of the way people should live? The way people should act?

Should we set the example through our behavior, through our actions, through our mercy?

Should we be the best people we can be?

Ahhh making a rod for your own back... Why not start with being a country that respects international law and honors treaty commitments?

Ahhh making a rod for your own back... Why not start with being a country that respects international law and honors treaty commitments?
Way above my paygrade comrade.

We should behave in a way that’s right. Not to be an example, or to gain some sort of moral high ground. But just because it’s right. Treat people fairly, honor your word, be kind...

We should behave in a way that’s right. Not to be an example, or to gain some sort of moral high ground. But just because it’s right. Treat people fairly, honor your word, be kind...

If we're doing it because it's right, we become the example. The two go hand in hand.

But where do we draw the line in deciding what's right?

If we're doing it because it's right, we become the example. The two go hand in hand.

I would say when the first and arguably the most important amendment in the US Constitution is violated. Which brings me to asking myself, is the US Constitution being covered accordingly in schools?

Last edited:
I would say when the first and arguably the most important amendment in the US Constitution is violated. Which brings me to asking myself, is the US Constitution being covered accordingly in schools?

Top legal minds sway the interpretation every generation. I'm pretty sure whether we're teaching it in high school isn't a factor.

That’ll vary from person to person to some degree. But there are also behaviors that society as a whole can seem bad. We see it all over the news daily. But our society has long since turned to everyone for themselves.

Nah. Let’s make it all transactional.

1. Can you bribe the judicial system? Yes, and if you can people like Acosta will let you continue to rape little girls for decades! Yay!
If not? If you’re black, You’ll be in slammer for decades. Womp womp.

2. The People’s general welfare? So overrated. Can you use public office to generate a boatload of “free speech” so you can retire to some island? Hells yah! Who cares if the state you run is a **** hole like Kentucky?

3. Respect allies and demand that autocrats bend to your will? Hells no! Allies who respect human rights are soft snowflakes. Can you make a lot of money kissing the *** of some guy who ordered the killing and dismemberment of a journalist? Can you get your picture taken with an autocrat who places hundreds of thousands of his own people in concentration camps? Can you woo an autocrat to help you win an election? If so, do it!

Values and ideals are nothing more than cuck Muslim feminazi libtard snowflake tears. #somuchwinning

Bonus for the first person who can mention the names of the sex predator, Senator, and three autocrats cited in this post without using google.