What's new

A Place for Conservatives

Finally, what? The articles and posts throughout this thread have been my opinion...
That was the first time you wrote something down that was actually your opinion. Posting articles is easy.

And that's your whole response? After I went through every single one of your bullet points which were basically just off of a Conservative/Tea Party pamphlet.

No extra insight, no answering of the questions, no reaction?

That was the first time you wrote something down that was actually your opinion. Posting articles is easy.

And that's your whole response? After I went through every single one of your bullet points which were basically just off of a Conservative/Tea Party pamphlet.

No extra insight, no answering of the questions, no reaction?

Every single one of your responses was a daily Kos, New York times, CNN, liberal pamphlet. No need to respond.

Every single one of your responses was a daily Kos, New York times, CNN, liberal pamphlet. No need to respond.
I don't read any of those websites, or really any news sites. All of my thoughts were my own, and I went out of my way to mention if I had little or no knowledge/no strong opinion on a subject.

You're being disingenuous.

I don't read any of those websites, or really any news sites. All of my thoughts were my own, and I went out of my way to mention if I had little or no knowledge/no strong opinion on a subject.

You're being disingenuous.

You seem to be under the impression that there's some rules of yours that I have to follow. I will respond to what I want to and not respond to what I don't want to.

The responses that you did give were typical liberal talking points. I would recommend reading some more and you'll find answers to those things. I'm glad we could agree on a few of the items.

Forgot the damn password for the account. Literally hadn't logged out since I made it 5 months ago. So a few days ago I cleared my cookies, and I couldn't get back on.

RIP Alfalfa 2.0. He was a brave conservative soul. He loved Trump, small government, and Jesus. He just wanted an outlet, that he'll now never have.

You'll be missed Alfalfa 2.0

Whatever, I thought we might be breaking through to some real discussion after 8 pages, but you have no interest. Yes, you'll choose to respond to what you want. And what you want to respond to is anything that doesn't involve taking your head out of the sand.

I'll monitor the thread, maybe someday someone on the right will admit that there are problems in the world and will present a single solution on how to improve the world.

Enjoy triggering lib-tards in the meantime.

Whatever, I thought we might be breaking through to some real discussion after 8 pages, but you have no interest. Yes, you'll choose to respond to what you want. And what you want to respond to is anything that doesn't involve taking your head out of the sand.

I'll monitor the thread, maybe someday someone on the right will admit that there are problems in the world and will present a single solution on how to improve the world.

Enjoy triggering lib-tards in the meantime.

Dude, I applaud the effort. Kind of. But he told you he wasn’t interested like 4 pages ago. Lmfao

I think I am going to bow out of this thread. If Heathme just wants a place he can use to project his political views into the void, that's fair enough. I don't understand the point of it, but if it brings him joy I don't want to get in the way of that.

Dude, I applaud the effort. Kind of. But he told you he wasn’t interested like 4 pages ago. Lmfao
*shrug*

He said it was an attempt to create a place for open minded discussion, and when he finally posted some thoughts I thought it might lead to some educational discussion for all.

It is a bummer that this has gone exactly as a stereotypical 'safe space for Conservatives' thread would go, and maybe I was hoping for better. But at the end of the day it's just a place to kill some time at work. And even if all I learned was that many on that side aren't really interested in discussing, or even acknowledging the issues. That is still me learning something (even if it's really just reinforcing what I already thought.)

* I believe in and prefer actual discourse and sharing of opinions over fighting and bickering. (that does not mean I will not fight back however or stop mocking beliefs I think deserve mocking)

Lol this entire thread is a contradiction.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

why do ppl feel they have to identify as fully one or the other. Is there no room to view certain things with a more traditional view and yet other issues in a progressive manner ?

There absolutely is! But people are stuck in this either or game and it’s stupid at best.