What's new

A Waived Player Worth Looking At

I was a fan of this guy coming into the draft. I worried a bit about his PnR defense. Does anybody know if that has been his undoing?

When he's played in the GLeague he should be able to dominate and hasn't. I think Tibor Pleiss had better stats at that level than Bradley.

My thoughts exactly, I think Cavanagh has more tools. Heck when I saw Bradley in summer league he looked decent but not first round material.
I don't even have enough of an opinion of him to know if he has potential or not. They literally won't play him enough to show that. Not even the random useless garbage time minutes. I've never seen anything like it other than maybe Morris Almond back in the day.

The fact he can't even seem to get those isn't a great sign though.

Not a huge Tony Bradley fan, but that said... I'd so much rather have him than Ellenson.

I'd consider waiving Bradley (or someone else) for possibly Abrines. That was a shocking waiver to me... I'd do it if we could get him on a 2 year deal for a cheap second year.

He is having family/personal issues though? Don't know anything about it. He's the only really interesting name that's come up that didn't already have a pre-determined destination (like matthews did).