What's new

Aaron Hernandez hanged himself behind bars

Lg-

All life insurance products which in includes annuity payment cannot limit payout due to suicide after first two years. If you make it that long they pay out regardless of how you die unless bene kills you.

Per my buddy who works for John Hancock. Not sure if that's accurate.

Lg-

All life insurance products which in includes annuity payment cannot limit payout due to suicide after first two years. If you make it that long they pay out regardless of how you die unless bene kills you.

Trout would probably know something about this too I remember he used to sell insurance.

Lg-

Thanks.

Well the girl should get something out of all this. She had a waste of skin as a father. At least she should come out of all this with a little leg up.

Trout would probably know something about this too I remember he used to sell insurance.

Trout's been just trolling on here so I'd never be able to get a real answer. Maybe someone else would but I wouldn't. He had an issue with me from like a year ago because of one comment I made. Semi crossing a line? Sure. But, and I say this with as much respect for the dude as anyone (and if he reads this I think he knows that) because I think he's a truly great human being, the dude has crossed the line as much as anyone here. He's had good reason to at times, don't get me wrong, but, and this is with me anyway, he also has sort of hidden the last year or two and, for me at least, he probably wouldn't care about anything I say or want to offer a real statement on the topic at hand.

Last edited:
So... apparently Aaron Hernandez was bisexual, and committed suicide because a tell all book was about to be written/release about this. He had left multiple suicide notes. He may have had a sexual relationship with Odin Lloyd as well and that could have been a reason for the murder as well. He also may have had a sexual relationship with a fellow inmate?

Wow, talk about a twist in the tale...

So... apparently Aaron Hernandez was bisexual, and committed suicide because a tell all book was about to be written/release about this. He had left multiple suicide notes. He may have had a sexual relationship with Odin Lloyd as well and that could have been a reason for the murder as well. He also may have had a sexual relationship with a fellow inmate?

The biggest twist being you were his gay lover!!!

Come out, Kinkkk. It's 2017 and we will still embrace you.

Sorry I read that wrong, he never had a sexual relationship with Lloyd.

Haha.. you really should stop teaching English and start writing a novel... you have a pretty wild imagination.

Oh [MENTION=3213]Wes Mantooth[/MENTION], somebody had just informed me that you had already started on a novel, is that true?! I must have missed the memo....

Oh [MENTION=3213]Wes Mantooth[/MENTION], somebody had just informed me that you had already started on a novel, is that true?! I must have missed the memo....

I think it's a story about the weirdest internet troll there has ever been, and how the troll eventually loses his virginity after accepting his true sexuality.

Yes, about a decade ago, I wrote the first 80 or so pages in a novel. About 5-10 people from here read it. Was going for a ****ty James Patterson vibe. A few said it reminded them of Koontz. I'm sure they were just being nice, suck at reading, and/or were ****-faced though.