What's new

Ability to Start Threads

I can take out 50 reps in one second. How many alts need to be parked for how long to reverse my single second of action? If anything, that makes me feel even better about negging trolls.

That's petty and childish. You are on a crusade now to stop trolls by trolling? I hope you score moral victory after moral victory by paying attention to idiots and empowering them to bother everyone harder.

I find it plenty easy to ignore posters I don't care to read.

[MENTION=2142]addictionary[/MENTION] Someone rep me quick so that I can start a offseason jokes thread. In meantime I will turn this in to jokes thread.

Why do native Indians hate snow?

[MENTION=2142]addictionary[/MENTION] Someone rep me quick so that I can start a offseason jokes thread. In meantime I will turn this in to jokes thread.

Why do native Indians hate snow?

Negged. Got to do my part to keep the little man down.

The change was a long time coming and not specific to a single person. This was requested years ago and, yes, was mentioned again recently. I only looked into it again this week because I realized how it was possible. Also, some threads auto-post to our Twitter feed and this helps a little with that as well. If the community as a whole feel an individual's contribution isn't good enough FOR THE COMMUNITY then why allow them to start a new thread? If that user wants to post, they can - just in an existing topic until they've earned their stripes. Contribute more positively to the community and increase your reputation and the right to start a thread comes back automatically.

Plenty of other communities just flat out ban individuals that, shall we say, go against the grain. We rarely if ever do that. No walled garden/colored glasses here and I hear about it nearly everyday :)

If a user's rep gets super-low, could you set it so that a user can't even post anymore?

Negged. Got to do my part to keep the little man down.

Troll troll your boat gently up the stream.

Meg trolling is against the rules and puts Jason at liability but we all know moderators are immune to the rules.

For the record Stoked did not Meg me but sirkickyass did. He can join Siro in purgatory!

Troll troll your boat gently up the stream.

Meg trolling is against the rules and puts Jason at liability but we all know moderators are immune to the rules.

For the record Stoked did not Meg me but sirkickyass did. He can join Siro in purgatory!

How many Megs have you gotten?