What's new

Alex Caruso

Again, you can't resist yourself. Go dig up Lopo comments from a year ago just to public shame the guy?

I can arrange for a meeting at a flagpole should you want. I know several. I just insist that someone films it.
Hey man. Please don't worry about my tift with Cy. He tries and tries to be the Jazzfanz tough guy. Maybe he's over-compensating for stuff that goes on his personal life. I don't want to judge since I don't know all the reasons.

As for what he's trying to point out, I stand by my comments. If we win zero or only 1 playoff series with Conley, and then he bolts this summer for nothing, it's definitely the worst trade in our team's history. Last year is already a clear L.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I want to win more than I want to be right.

Hey man. Please don't worry about my tift with Cy. He tries and tries to be the Jazzfanz tough guy. Maybe he's over-compensating for stuff that goes on his personal life. I don't want to judge since I don't know all the reasons.

As for what he's trying to point out, I stand by my comments. If we win zero or only 1 playoff series with Conley, and then he bolts this summer for nothing, it's definitely the worst trade in our team's history. Last year is already a clear L.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I want to win more than I want to be right.
Yes, the Jazz should have traded for a worse player who would have stayed for longer! Because sports and competition is all about as being safe as possible and only wanting to be mediocre with the promise of potential!

I don’t like this sacred thread being used for this purpose. Stick to Caruso.