What's new

Alex Jensen joins Jason Kidd’s staff with Dallas

I thought the Jazz front office rotted him. He was super loyal even turning down the U of Utah head job. He kept the ship afloat when Quin got Covid. Maybe Ainge and the new owner just couldn't stand having a Utah alum around.

I thought the Jazz front office rotted him. He was super loyal even turning down the U of Utah head job. He kept the ship afloat when Quin got Covid. Maybe Ainge and the new owner just couldn't stand having a Utah alum around.
The good new for him is the Utes job should become available again in a couple years and I doubt he passes on it again.

The only thing billionaires are loyal to is the money. Everything else is expendable.

I would imagine that it was Hardy that got AJ ousted preferring to stay with the Boston pipeline. I like Hardy but part of me will always wonder what Jensen might have done for us. Happy to hear that he’s still in the loop and hopefully one day gets that head coaching gig.