04c2fdb7a87c309edd36aa28c859_grande.jpg

293804_474254682597014_628389095_n.jpg

B0048GYADA.jpg

andrei.jpg

0229kingsW.jpg

The Future (I love this one):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNUA1UjflW8

What a great video! repped.

Burks has such a nice mix of speed, quickness, and athleticism combined with a great ability to finish at the rim in traffic.

He does things in the highlight video that no one else on the team could ever dream of doing...... The future is bright in utah!

Karl Malone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VzlQLbXz7I

....notice how Malone never or hardly ever dribbled when he got a pass from Stockton? That's WHY Malone is second in scoring, first in free throw attempts and first in free throws made! Most of these modern day clowns insist on dribbling when they get a pass down low, and usually end up adding to there turnover totals, which are astronomical in number!

....notice how Malone never or hardly ever dribbled when he got a pass from Stockton? That's WHY Malone is second in scoring, first in free throw attempts and first in free throws made! Most of these modern day clowns insist on dribbling when they get a pass down low, and usually end up adding to there turnover totals, which are astronomical in number!

Ron Boone has been preaching this for two years straight. Get the ball and do something with it right away.

Ron Boone has been preaching this for two years straight. Get the ball and do something with it right away.

Does he also hold his off arm just a little out from his body on drives and some shots to create space but not enough to get a offensive foul call? That's what it looks like sometimes.
Am I seeing things?

I'll do more research later but I think I have the algorithm figured out.

Wonder what happens if you google "french fries" LOL

B0048GYADA.jpg

Any more pics of Utah Jazz backpacks? Pretty neat what their doin with backpacks now a days. More than just a book bag thats for sure.