What's new

All Good Things Jazz -My 5000th Post Thread

B0048GYADA.jpg

Any more pics of Utah Jazz backpacks? Pretty neat what their doin with backpacks now a days. More than just a book bag thats for sure.

My son uses a backpack for preschool featuring the first mountain logo. I'll take a pic and post it later.

My son uses a backpack for preschool featuring the first mountain logo. I'll take a pic and post it later.

Well, looks like I know what I'll be doing today. Just sitting on the jazzfanz hittin that refresh button.

Could be a small pack with two straps and a belt buckle thing, could be a hiking bag with tons of zippered pockets for maximum storage capabilities, or maybe it's something new that I've never even heard of before.

Well, looks like I know what I'll be doing today. Just sitting on the jazzfanz hittin that refresh button.

Could be a small pack with two straps and a belt buckle thing, could be a hiking bag with tons of zippered pockets for maximum storage capabilities, or maybe it's something new that I've never even heard of before.

You'll have to wait and see.

In the meantime...

a0422miller1.jpg

SBJ200907270701-04.jpg

!BvIeW,QEGk~$(KGrHqMOKn!EvyFr)j6dBMDRwhJ(Ug~~_3.JPG

I would laugh so ******* hard if a mod deleted this thread (for any reason) and we see nm's meltdown of going back 100+ posts in 1 second.

Mods? I mean, mod$?