All-Time NBA Draft: Round One--jazzyapma vs. heyhey

Who wins, jazzyapma or heyhey?

• jazzyapma

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • heyhey

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Jazzys squad has enough outside shooting to overcome two of the most defensively dominating centers in the history of the game (Russell and Eaton). Larry Bird is top 5 GOAT IMO. I'll take Hey Hey's team.

Yeah, his outside shooting is lacking, fo sho.

He doesn't have great outside shooting in his team but he is not bad at all either. Kyrie is a great outside shooter and he has other decent shooters in CP3 and Iguodala too. Plus he has two of the best shooting bigs and stretch centers in Kevin Love and Memo.

And Havlicek was also known as an excellent shooter of his era with great range. The lack of the three point line in his era doesn't mean he couldn't shoot from the outside.

Chris Paul / Walt Frazier / Kyrie Irving
John Havlicek / Andre Iguodala
Grant Hill / Bernard King
Kevin Garnett / Kevin Love
Kareem Abdul Jabbar / Ben Wallace / Mehmet Okur

Parker/D-will
Hornacek/Iverson
Bird/Dantley
Webber/Chambers
Russell/Eaton

Starters

I'm not going to downplay Kareem because he was one of the best centers of all time but so was Russell(some of y'all need to realize that) The reason I think my starters have the edge is: 1)Larry Bird 2)team play 3)Shooting 4) they match up well against Jazzy's strengths.

Bench

Iverson Vs Iggy give me a break. Iverson would be unstopable off the bench. Love can pull chambers out to half court if he wants it isn't going to hurt us with big man Mark Eaton down low.

Chris Paul / Walt Frazier / Kyrie Irving
John Havlicek / Andre Iguodala
Grant Hill / Bernard King
Kevin Garnett / Kevin Love
Kareem Abdul Jabbar / Ben Wallace / Mehmet Okur

Parker/D-will
Hornacek/Iverson
Bird/Dantley
Webber/Chambers
Russell/Eaton

Starters

I'm not going to downplay Kareem because he was one of the best centers of all time but so was Russell(some of y'all need to realize that) The reason I think my starters have the edge is: 1)Larry Bird 2)team play 3)Shooting 4) they match up well against Jazzy's strengths.

Bench

Iverson Vs Iggy give me a break. Iverson would be unstopable off the bench. Love can pull chambers out to half court if he wants it isn't going to hurt us with big man Mark Eaton down low.

Iverson wouldn't be unstoppable imo. jazzy has Frazier, one of the best defensive point guards of all -time as well as Ben Wallace behind him.

If we're talking about Utah Jazz D-will and not Brooklyn/NYN D-will. He is the best PG out of everyone in this matchup. I think a lot of people overlook how good Chris Webber was as well, in his prime (circa early 2000's), he was basically putting up Karl Malone type numbers. 27.1 ppg, 11.1 rpg, 4.2 apg, 1.7 bpg

Another thing, Heyheys team would be similiar to the Spurs where everyone on the team is good passers. I don't think you can really say the same for Jazzy's team.

Kareem would score 50 with the sky hook over the 6'8" Russell.

uninformed and so damn disrespectful.

first of all russell is not 6ft 8.
2uz6w5y.jpg

6a00d83451b84f69e2011278dfd7e728a4-400wi

and russell is the greatest defensive center of all time. he will give any center a major problem.