What's new

Almost... Almost...

Almost only counts in tiddly winks and horseshoes... This is a game we needed... A game that was going to re energize this team and get them playing well again... Blown opportunity after blown opportunity...

I'm sorry, but guys are banged up... Dwill has a messed up wrist and two twisted ankles now... Millsaps hand and wrist are all messed up... Okur doesn't trust his achilles anymore... This team will get lucky to get an 8th seed...

All of the commentators are talking about how this game will bring the Jazz back even though they lost... I think the opposite... I think the Spurs ripped out the last of this teams heart that it had left...

Another thing I noticed... If you watch some of your regular cellar dwellars play every so often, you will notice that all of the calls go against them... Well, I think Stern and the NBA has taken notice after this horrible road trip and the Jazz have now fallen in that bracket... Now they will have to beat the opposition and the zebras and honestly, they would have a better chance playing pick up sticks with their butt cheeks then to overcome those odds...

I've been watching this game for a very long time and this sport is driven by stars and great teams, and until you start winning ballgames, you don't get the calls... And the Jazz are walking a very dangerous line where they will no longer be favored at home anymore like the Clippers, Twolves, etc...

This is how this crooked NBA takes away teams hearts... Make them believe they aren't going to get a fairly officiated game and guys quit playing as hard... I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA scouts teams and categorizes them as playoff teams and non-playoff teams based on the 1st quarter of the season and calls the games accordingly for them...

Maybe it's because the Jazz never win a 1st half, or rarely do, and the NBA realizes that a team that plays that poorly out of the shoot so often is not a good candidate for the playoffs... And they would be right...

I'm sorry... But I've NEVER seen so many calls go against the Jazz AT HOME with the crowd that wild and crazy during my time watching this team... Maybe that tough year when Kirilenko was our best player is comparable... I don't know...

We might be looking at the lottery fellas... I'm sorry to say...

The most glaring difference between teams like the Spurs and the Jazz is the ability of the Spurs to have multiple players create their own shots and to make key shots. DW carried the team on his back tonight but beside AJ no other guys could make shots. Duncan, Manu, Parker, George Hill, Neal and even Jefferson hit a huge shot.

Granted, the Spurs are the better team... But this team has the potential to be as good if not better... But they fall short...

When you continually play from behind in games, it's only a matter of time before the tank runs empty and before you know it, guys are looking to only pad their stats instead of winning ballgames... And once that happens, your season is over...

It's time to take a risk and give your young talent some good minutes... Time to see what they have... Guys like Bell and Kirilenko need to be buried on the bench for young players with potential... I'm very close to putting CJ and Millsap into that category as well...

Last edited:
Wow you are on an entire different ethereal plane of conspiracy theory. Go man go!!

Granted, the Spurs are the better team... But this team has the potential to be as good if not better..

NO, they dont. This team doesnt have a wing who is even remotely as good as Ginobli.Unless they fix that they will be just an above average team. This Jazz team is short on talent.

NO, they dont. This team doesnt have a wing who is even remotely as good as Ginobli.Unless they fix that they will be just an above average team. This Jazz team is short on talent.

definitely this

If you can not see what the Spurs were getting away with last night, you don't really know basketball.

It is very well-known, among people who know basketball, that the calls tend to go to the aggressor. You play hard and aggressive and the refs tend to call things your way. If you knew basketball you would know this is far more likely than a vast conspiracy involving space aliens, David Stern, and major league baseball, or whatever. Give me a break.

It is very well-known, among people who know basketball, that the calls tend to go to the aggressor. You play hard and aggressive and the refs tend to call things your way. If you knew basketball you would know this is far more likely than a vast conspiracy involving space aliens, David Stern, and major league baseball, or whatever. Give me a break.

David Stern is the most crooked commissioner in sports right now... And it's funny, because if your "theory" were true, all of the calls would have went the Jazzs way last night as they were the aggressor... How many reach in calls did we get last night when the hand was on nothing but the ball?? How many times did our guys get hammered in the lane going "aggressively" to the basket only to get a no call?? How many times did Duncan, Blair, and McDyess climb over our guys for rebounds after successfully boxing out??

You can be a team with all of the talent in the world... But when calls like these go against you, you're just as good as the next bottom feeder in the league...

The NBA is a well oiled machine, and they cannot afford not getting their teams in the tournament(usually bigger markets or teams with exciting players, see the Thunder). Could you imagine the parity in this league if fouls were called on an even level in every game?? This game would be more popular than the NFL!

Just my take...

It was a joy watching the Spurs play basketball. They play beautifully. And the players they've drafted and assembled are nothing short of brilliant.

At least the lads played hard. It would have been nice in the late going to force them to make jump shots instead of layups.

Right now, you're right we don't... But I have noticed that Hayward is very controlled and poised when driving the lane... Which is why we need to trial him by fire NOW and get him acclimated with the starters and this offense!

When Miles or Kirilenko drive the lane... Admit it... The first thought that pops into your mind is, "Just don't turn the ball over."

Hayward hasn't given me any reason to think that yet when he drives the lane... He actually looks very controlled and seems to have a good dribble drive game...

But we continue to waste time with washed up has beens like Bell and Kirilenko... It's time that our 9th overall pick earns his paycheck...

And don't get me started on Evans... All this kid does is hustle and make plays... These are guys you have to be awarding minutes to... But if their is one thing that has always drove me nuts about Sloan is his, "You're always better off with a seasoned veteran" mantra...

Well, this season is in grave danger of going down in flames and it might just force Sloan to get these kids in the game...

It was a joy watching the Spurs play basketball. They play beautifully. And the players they've drafted and assembled are nothing short of brilliant.

Pops and the front office has just lucked out. Jerry and KOC would recognize that talent and maximize it just as well. You know it. I know it. The whole board knows it.

Pops and the front office has just lucked out. Jerry and KOC would recognize that talent and maximize it just as well. You know it. I know it. The whole board knows it.

Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

That's right on. Johnand Karl used to get all the calls Deron does get a few her and there.