What's new

An Ode To Donald Trump

I feel like some Trump supporters might need a safe space to process what they are going through. If that's the case just play the above video, close your eyes and imagine it is November 2016. Then go **** yourself.

I’m actually serious, what was the lowest point of this administration for you?

Was it the Muslim ban?
Was it when he stood in front of the queen?
Was it when he sat arms crossed while Merkel pointed at him?
Was it when he chewed out Australia’s leader and accused him of being difficult?
Was it ******** countries?
Was it the family separations and his whore going to Texas with that “I don’t care do you” jacket?
Was it Stormy Daniels?
Was it Helsinki when he threw out intelligence community under the bus and praised Putin?
Was it his public feud with mccain and refusing to lower the flag at half staff?
Was it his feud with John Lewis?
Was it his feud with AOC+3 and his crowd in North Carolina chanting “send her back?”
Was it firing Comey?
Was it imitating jeff sessions?
Was it doing nothing about russian bounties? Or calling our dead soldiers losers and suckers while visiting Kelly’s son’s grave?
Was it refusing to go out in the rain in France to recognize soldiers from WWI who paid the ultimate price?
Was it doing nothing about Jamal Khasoggi being butchered?
Was it falling in love with Kim?
Was attacking Alexander Vindman during impeachment?
Was it “raking the forest” after California suffered from historic fires?
Was it gassing peaceful protesters to hold a Bible upside down?
Was it calling NFL players “sons of bitches”
Was it Jonathan’s Swan’s covid interview, “it is what it is.”
Was it threatening blue governors with withholding PPE unless they kissed the ring?
Was it ordering a joy ride while hospitalized with covid?
Was it the first debate when he acted like a gorilla?

What really stands out to you?

Was it the Muslim ban?
Was it when he chewed out Australia’s leader and accused him of being difficult?
Was it the family separations and his whore going to Texas with that “I don’t care do you” jacket?
Was it Stormy Daniels?
Was it Helsinki when he threw out intelligence community under the bus and praised Putin?
Was it his public feud with mccain and refusing to lower the flag at half staff?
Was it his feud with AOC+3 and his crowd in North Carolina chanting “send her back?”
Was it firing Comey?
Was it doing nothing about russian bounties? Or calling our dead soldiers losers and suckers while visiting Kelly’s son’s grave?
Was it refusing to go out in the rain in France to recognize soldiers from WWI who paid the ultimate price?
Was it threatening blue governors with withholding PPE unless they kissed the ring?

The list is really endless. You can go to colton's impeachment thread and expand the list 10x. It was all one bizarre nightmare to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

The list is really endless. You can go to colton's impeachment thread and expand the list 10x. It was all one bizarre nightmare to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Hahaha right??? Hahaha charging the secret service to use trump resorts in Europe.

His inauguration speech.
remember threatening comey for having tapes?
Imitating an orgasm when mocking FBI agents Peter streyk and Lisa Page?
remember his awkward phone calls on Christmas???

damn it’s endless.

Not sure why, but retired esteemed general and former Trump chief of staff John Kelly recently saying about Trump:
"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me,” “The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

I certainly admire and trust Kelly more any Trumpets. These words resonate for whatever reason.

Not sure why, but retired esteemed general and former Trump chief of staff John Kelly recently saying about Trump:
"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me,” “The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life."

I certainly admire and trust Kelly more any Trumpets. These words resonate for whatever reason.
What's he gain from saying it? It was clear he was frustrated with Trump almost the entire time he was working for him. Unless the Republican party rejects Trumpism he has put himself on the outside looking in by saying that.

Plus it just rings true because that's what we've seen from Trump.

I think that's pretty apparent to anyone who isn't part of the MAGA cult.

Reactions: MVP
If you can get the Post, this is epic.

They had mobilized for four years, from the bottom up as much as the top down, millions of Americans determined to deny President Trump a second term. And when the moment came, when Joe Biden was declared the winner of the election, they collectively exhaled with a sigh of relief. Finally, it was over.

The uprising sprouted in the hours after Trump’s surprise victory in 2016 and blossomed throughout his time in office — women and men, young and old, African Americans, Whites, Latinos, Asians and Native Americans in cities and suburbs and small towns.

Many had hoped for a sweeping repudiation of Trump, which did not materialize, but they achieved their primary goal. They stood up to the president and then defeated him in an election that revealed once again the contours of a deeply divided nation. They exuded joy and felt as though a weight suddenly had been lifted off them, although they said that much work lies ahead in healing the country.

This is the story of that movement to resist Trump, as told by those on the front lines. This oral history is based on interviews with 71 people — elected officials and political insiders, as well as community activists and ordinary citizens. The interviews were conducted during the final month of the 2020 campaign and were lightly edited for clarity.

Numerous Trump campaign officials and advisers were asked to participate. Only a smattering agreed to give on-the-record interviews.

Here is one excerpt from the Washington Post’s oral history of the 4 year Resistance to Trump....

The drive-by resistance​

On Oct. 28, 2017, as President Trump departed his private golf course in Sterling, Va., after a Saturday on the links, he came face-to-face with the resistance.

Juli Briskman
So I’m riding [my bicycle] and very quickly after I turned right onto Lowes Island Boulevard, black cars started passing me. I remember thinking, "Oh, yeah, he’s at the golf course today.” ... They start passing me and I just started thinking about how angry I was about what was going on in our country, the direction he was taking us, and how bad it is. … We had the travel ban, we had the hurricane in Puerto Rico, we had dismantling Obamacare.

I just thought, "You know, not many people get to be this close to this guy and tell them what they think." All I had was my finger, and so that's what I did.

I’ll tell you, the first thing I did after I got fired [from a government contractor job for flipping off the president’s motorcade] was I went to the Loudoun County Democratic Committee and volunteered to work that November, to work the polls that November election. I was like, “Well, I’m free all day.”

E9869DA0-354E-4D5A-9766-277DC915A0EE.jpeg

I'm kind of a genius for the OP song.

I mean...

Was it the Muslim ban?
Was it Stormy Daniels?
Was it firing Comey?

Now. Right now is the low point and it’s not close imo. If people aren’t terrified about how the next few months could unfold, you need to wake up. 9/11 happened. This “empire” could end. Very soon.

Why do Nazis and other white supremacists support Trump? I say that of course in jest because we all know why. You’ll never convince me that the thin blue line flag isn’t the fascist flag for America. We all know why it became a thing after BLM formed.