What's new

Anchorman 2

southpark_nice.png

Thanks for advertising that movie... Somehow I had never heard of it and just laughed for 100 min str8 basically while watching the first one.
And I can definately confirm: San Diego means "whale's vagina" in German...

Thanks for advertising that movie... Somehow I had never heard of it and just laughed for 100 min str8 basically while watching the first one.
And I can definately confirm: San Diego means "whale's vagina" in German...

What is funny is I had the exact opposite reaction. I fell asleep during the first one. It was interesting I guess, but Farrell is getting boring. He always basically plays the same character, and does the same stuff to try to get laughs.

What is funny is I had the exact opposite reaction. I fell asleep during the first one. It was interesting I guess, but Farrell is getting boring. He always basically plays the same character, and does the same stuff to try to get laughs.

Feel the same about him, but Anchorman is a classic.

He had a pretty good run in the early 00's with Anchorman and Old School, his two best movies.

He had a pretty good run in the early 00's with Anchorman and Old School, his two best movies.

What you didn't like Elf?

images

I actually still haven't seen Elf. It's one of my sister favorite movies, but I've never sat down and watched it for some reason.

Ricky bobby is pretty funny
And wedding crashers is one of my favorites (though he is only a suppirting actor in that one)

His basketball movie was pretty good and the ice skating one was ok too

Yeah I know. But I think watching his movies in a translated German version at a younger age(Oldschool and others I forgot) before switching over to the original English version (SemiPro and Anchorman) has maybe sparked it again. Plus I like trashy humor in general.