What's new

Ancient Aliens

How the hell did they move 60 ton carved stones stories high?
sp_0508_05_v6.jpg

stock-photo-ancient-worker-17789854.jpg

Big_rock.jpg

I don't know about Aliens coming back.....or a staged alien invasion like some people think....but it's hard for me to believe that nothing will happen on that day. I would guess at the very least we are going to see multiple big terrorist attacks or something of that sort.

I don't know about Aliens coming back.....or a staged alien invasion like some people think....but it's hard for me to believe that nothing will happen on that day. I would guess at the very least we are going to see multiple big terrorist attacks or something of that sort.

Doubt it.... maybe in Israel... because although its essentially a mythical creature... the looneys are gonna have the US on patrol, I imagine you wont hear them shut up from 6 months before (at least election season won't be so unbearable)
But **** if some **** goes down.... I'll probably become a believer real quick (rather than some middle ground *******)

I think these ideas are interesting from an entertainment level but not accurate. This is the kind of thing (like religion) that you really can't prove until either you die and see what happens first hand or if an alien ship comes back and we can ask them if their civilization had been here before. I view this is in the same vein as Greek Mythology or the legend of Atlantis. Fun to look at but not credible.

Amazing. Just watching five minutes of this and I've rolled my eyes like twenty times. Making suppositions off of suppositions off of suppositions based off mythical writing.

The idea that there is some form of extraterrestrial life elsewhere in the universe is nearly a statistical certainty. Whether they come here in silver discs and build our civilizations and give the O.S.S. transistor technology and mutilate cows is an entirely different matter. I can't say these things are impossible -- but they seem statistically less likely.

All of those things aside, though, that Paul Schneider fellow looks and sounds absolutely bugf*** insane.