What's new

... And on the third day ...

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size]

I've been resurrected in a big way. The powers that be suspected I was an alt. Welp, I'm not. I'm not the German friend we recently lost, nor am I the scholar that that precedes me.

I'm sure you're all excited to have me back, infraction free.

I'm gonna shoot better than 9 - 42 in my kick *** posts to follow...

This is Huge, or dare I say MASSIVE. Glad they got it fixed.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];614664 said:
I've been resurrected in a big way. The powers that be suspected I was an alt. Welp, I'm not. I'm not the German friend we recently lost, nor am I the scholar that that precedes me.

Well you might as well get it over with and chime in on the burke summer league performance fiasco

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];614664 said:

What did you have to do to prove your innocence?

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];614742 said:
I thought we were no longer on speaking terms... ?

Fine.

Hey [size/HUGE] fixed [/size], Hotnickkk wonders what you had to do to prove your innocence.

Fine.

Hey [size/HUGE] fixed [/size], Hotnickkk wonders what you had to do to prove your innocence.

Tell nickkky that there wasn't any evidence to begin with. I think they thought I was the German guy. Nope. No matching IP addresses, etc. We were both praying hard for nickkky, so that mighta seemed suspicious.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];614793 said:
Tell nickkky that there wasn't any evidence to begin with. I think they thought I was the German guy. Nope. No matching IP addresses, etc. We were both praying hard for nickkky, so that mighta seemed suspicious.

Ah.. OK, I thought you got banned for trolling..... nevermind.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];614929 said:
If memory serves me correctly, NAOS was a regular around here. Don't you think they'd know I was him? I was able to demonstrate to the mods that I hold no other accounts.

Just a rumor bro.. take it easy... geez....

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];614936 said:
I've been really sensitive ever since you broke off our spiritual conversation. I even got drunk one night... out of deep worry for your mortal soul.

wwjd