What's new

Annoying Post of the Day

homeytennis

Pro Exposure had their player of the day a Brazilian born player that played at the Masters College (an NAIA school in California) Tim Soares a 6'11"230 lbs player who had 33 points 14 boards in an Israeli pro game. One of his teammates is former Jazz player Diante Garrett. Guys playing in this league with Jazz ties are Chris Johnson, Justin Patton, JP Tokoto, Isiah Cousins and former first pick in the draft Anthony Bennett. So the league isn't totally hideous. Is this guy better than Dok? I can see how he was on nobody's radar playing at a non- D-1 school and Covid. For the season (7 games) the guy is shooting .691 from three and averaging 16.7 ppg.

Pro Exposure had their player of the day a Brazilian born player that played at the Masters College (an NAIA school in California) Tim Soares a 6'11"230 lbs player who had 33 points 14 boards in an Israeli pro game. One of his teammates is former Jazz player Diante Garrett. Guys playing in this league with Jazz ties are Chris Johnson, Justin Patton, JP Tokoto, Isiah Cousins and former first pick in the draft Anthony Bennett. So the league isn't totally hideous. Is this guy better than Dok? I can see how he was on nobody's radar playing at a non- D-1 school and Covid. For the season (7 games) the guy is shooting .691 from three and averaging 16.7 ppg.
For what it's worth, I don't find your posts annoying at all. Mostly Irrelevant, sure. But, they are so completely on brand your posts are always fun to read.

Last edited: