What's new

Another brilliant move by KOC, guess who the next signing will be

yeah get brown and 1 more BIG. then i am satisfied

so fa losing KK wes and boozer
and gaining bell and jeferson doesnt really make us any better then last year

i think now that the lakers lost out on bell, they will resign brown. on espn article, it mentioned the lakers are in serious discussions with brown.

yeah get brown and 1 more BIG. then i am satisfied

so fa losing KK wes and boozer
and gaining bell and jeferson doesnt really make us any better then last year

It might actually, if AJ will really play in the low post. Boozer didn't give us a real low-post presence. This is what opens up lanes for slashers and space for shooters.

i think now that the lakers lost out on bell, they will resign brown. on espn article, it mentioned the lakers are in serious discussions with brown.

haha. What would be great is if the Jazz came in and stole Brown as well. :) C'mon KOC, make it happen.

Amundson would be a nice upgrade over Koko, and continue to move this team in the right direction.
Tougher.

AK will have a good month or two. And then will take a month off with back spasms.
Also he is'nt getting younger anymore and his role is'nt changed much with all the additions/deletions so far. Jefferson will get Boozer's shots and AK will still be the 4th or 5th option at best.

I doubt the Jazz make any more signings above the minimum except for Fesenko. They are already in the LT and I doubt they'll push any further until the AK deal is off the books.